Why you don't let your cousin drive

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:71,topic:30905"”]

The implications of feeling the need to justify her to me makes me wonder if you really do have a heart.

This is actually what I wanted.

Poetic.

You brought her into this argument without defining her or why she is credible. In fact it wasn’t explicitly stated that she was even your partner. Then you called somebody (me) a cock sucker (thanks) for making assumptions. This was followed by a tirade into why a person (me) is a retard since they didn’t explicitly state what they meant, and that is why the reply was based on an assumption (which, by and far, fit what you wanted it to mean and not what I actually meant).

And we both keep arguing, trying to prove a point that doesn’t exist because we weren’t talking about the same thing to begin with.

hrm.

So I’m really happy we both did the same thing.

p.s. my fat candy ass doesn’t exist any longer. gone. away. stolen.

[/quote]

Poetic? Actually you illiterate retard, YOU are the one that attacked HER. I didn’t bring her in to your chilidish argument. In a response to another members reply, I mentioned that Monica (yes, my partner) does high end divorces. I didn’t need to qualify it with (my XYZPDQ as to try and attach her to me, or try to use her to legitimize for my own argument. Unfortunately for you, you couldn’t comprehend that, and attacked her). YOU brought her in to this argument, not ME.

Just because you can’t handle the fact that many people work hard enough to both enjoy luxuries in life, but also give back to others, doesn’t mean you get to come in here on your white unicorn and act like a princess. The sad fact that you tried to attack the ethics of two people who have contributed more to society by accident than you have in your pathetic 20 year existence is just the icing on the cake.

And for the record, I could care less if your ass is fat, full of candy, or covered in horse semen.