[quote=“cky89,post:13,topic:30905"”]

lol i meant thats what you tell the insurance company, hence the snky

[/quote]

Oops can’t read, heh my bad

[quote=“Matt Danger,post:21,topic:30905"”]

Oops can’t read, heh my bad

[/quote]

i figured you missed the snky lol:D

Why is it being towed? Looks like it could still drive just fine. Looks all cosmetic to me.

the one pic looks like the caliper was thru the rim and then i was like wow i suck at life thats a corner light LOL

doesnt relay look TOOOOo bad … did hit a tire walland thats a plus

looks like the door is reasonably straight, andlooks like the 1/4panel would reasonably match the door if it was closed all the way

all new panels down the drivers side, bumpers, suspension arms / knuckles/ struts on that side

ive seen much worse get repaired cleanly

that rear wheel is nicely angled outwards

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4823/haai8.jpg

If he bought a GT3 and can’t replace it then he should have purchased a Honda Civic.

Same for people that take out a mortgage for a $500,000 home. “It’s my dreeeeeam.”

“if you cant afford to push if off a cliff, then you cant afford to race it.”

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:17,topic:30905"”]

More I think about, the more I like to see wrecked cars at the track. At least you know they were pushing it and not going just to say they did it. :tup:

[/quote]

Like the one guy who wrecked his car 12 secondsish into running the “ring”. :tup:

That said is pretty cool to see that at the track.

I was at that hokey “race wars” thing at Holland SW a few years back and watched some guy put his beautiful s2000 into the wall at about the second turn of his first lap.

Ouch LOL

looks like a slightly fatter ONYX at the wheel.

that fucking suckkkks

[quote=“Avatar,post:31,topic:30905"”]

I was at that hokey “race wars” thing at Holland SW a few years back and watched some guy put his beautiful s2000 into the wall at about the second turn of his first lap.

Ouch LOL

[/quote]

I was there too.
He was a tard that didn’t know what he was doing.
I believe he borrowed that car.:eekdance:

[quote=“newman,post:32,topic:30905"”]

looks like a slightly fatter ONYX at the wheel.

[/quote]

lol

i see it

this dude needs to call eddie griffin and learn how to fuck up an exotic properly

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:28,topic:30905"”]

If he bought a GT3 and can’t replace it then he should have purchased a Honda Civic.

Same for people that take out a mortgage for a $500,000 home. “It’s my dreeeeeam.”

[/quote]

i agree with you but i’m not sure if it makes sense to say same with people who take out a mortgage on a 500k home. Do you mean you’re supposed to save up the cash to pay for it if you make enough?

I don’t expect people to agree with me. My priorities lie within education and happiness. Owning a dirty German car or a big wasteful house is not the epitome of success to me, and that type of living certainly doesn’t create or sustain happiness. Pleasure, but not happiness. Trapping oneself into a job or area just to have “stuff” is a good sign that a person puts their image before their integrity. Sad.

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:38,topic:30905"”]

I don’t expect people to agree with me. My priorities lie within education and happiness. Owning a dirty German car or a big wasteful house is not the epitome of success to me, and that type of living certainly doesn’t create or sustain happiness. Pleasure, but not happiness. Trapping oneself into a job or area just to have “stuff” is a good sign that a person puts their image before their integrity. Sad.

[/quote]

Can’t hate on a man for that opinon.

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:38,topic:30905"”]

[/quote]

Car statement = yes

House statement = you are a retard.