why

all these people need breaks from there kids…well .my son is going to see his great grandmother mext weekend since she is verry ill and i will be sad…i am the opposite i hate beeing away from my son…

guess i will wait till the following week to take him to the tity bar :smiley:

better hope he dont give her a heart attack by bouncing off the walls

i will feel bad since she is verry Ill…but he is nothing compared to his other grandmother kids…and thats true

take mine for a weekend and see if you say the same thing. :smiley:

Don’t get me wrong though. I :love: my kids more than life itself.

1 kid = 1 kid, 2 kids = 10 kids you can’t compare 1 to 2 they are not the same. and I feel the same as you, I hate being away from my kids unless it’s to go race. I would bring them to watch me race but I need someone to watch them.

i watch my nephew all the time durring the day…i love kids…but i can feel your pain 2 in diapers at the same time…this is what makes your wife a saint…

kids>all nuff said,just once in awhile u need to go out & lay one on!me & the wife did that last night,waited till faith went to sleep lindsay & my mommy was ther so out on the town the wifey & i went!!!home at 5am!

i love my son to death and the people i hang out with understand…he is my best friend and my son. i am trying to have a relationship with him me and my father never had…plus with me in the reserves sucks…missed 3 years of his life all ready with 2 bosnia rotations and 1 stateside last year…after kuwait i am getting and throwing my 15 years i will have away…i know just 5 years to retirement but Son > Army…Plus i can’t sleep from these nightmares i am having about going away…time to throw in the towel after this enlistment

but that doesnt mean i didn’t soap out his mouth when he told me last night that a riced out handa looked nicer than my car :smiley:

got to raise these kids right…Domestic > Imports…plus GM feed me growing up

that’s child abuse. sounds like he’s already smarter than you. :slight_smile: jk

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :owned:

Teach him to respect everyone and make his own mind up. GM may have fed you, but Honda is feeding a bunch of kids from Ohio where they build em.

It was a joke…my son is a truck lover and the bigger the more he loves it

it’s not a joke to me…

domestics > imports :eek3:

:grouphug:

its that why he hangs his head out of my crew like a puppy? :hsdance:

i think sometimes he think he is a dog

Serious Question… Is having a child sort of like having a dog? I dont mean this disrespectfully, Its just I’m an only child, with a single parent, so I spend ALOT of time with my dog. I found her frozen on a hunting trip and shes been by my side for the past 3 years, when my dad died she was always by my side, and I always find myself worried that I leave her alone too much, or if shes mad at me, or if she enjoys her life at home… and its only a dog… Is having a kid like that,constantly worrying about them and there well being and if they are happy and all that stuff, just 10000000000x more strong?

Sorry to get all soppy :grouphug:

yup,got both but its x10000000000000 on the kids!

sort of but my i dont give my son dog treats…when i go away for the Army actually i get sick and cant sleep…i am a single father for my son

Single parents get my uptmost respect. I see on a daily basis what my mom had to do to make sure that I grew up right, to make sure I had clothes on my back and was as safe as possible. I didn’t really have the opportunity to “know” my dad until I was 14, and he died 4 years later, so I never really had a father figure, and especially as a son that is something is very tough to deal with. It blows my mind to see people bring children into this world and then just discard them like they are trash and never think twice about it.

Real Men that step up to their responsibilities as fathers > *

Kids need to get :slap: once in a while to keep them in line though, I know that… Just like a dog :rofl:

If a single parent raising a kid gets your respect, do my wife and I with twins get it too? :wink: