wide body kits

i want to buy a wide body kit so i need all the sites or places u guys no of i need a kit that will fit on my 98 nissan 240ss s14 i like the ones i have seen in the drifting mags so i u guys know were i can find those types that would be good too

How wide are you looking for? I know Origin makes some very nice body kits that can include wider fenders and quarter panels.

The most important question is: What wheels are you going with to justify the widebody?

im looking for something wide like wide wide not just 30mm wider or somthing real smooth like origin kit i like them there clean looking thats what i like im just looking for somthing more kinda like how a s15 rear fenders are fat wheels will follow ill find something thats more easyer then finding a wide body kit

Sorry to jack the thread, but dude, USE PUNCTUATION. It’s only a fingers length away. Your sentences are impossible to read.

Thank you god…err…i mean aaron… :lol:

having a wide body without wheels that justify it is just wrong …

And you will be amazed what can fit under stock fenders.

In my opionion a wide body kit will cost around 3000-5000 after proper paint and fitment. Is it really worth it.

Agreed. Not really worth the extra cashola, unless of course you got it.

You drive an s14 right? The wheel selection for that car alone is huge.

A little off topic but what size of spacers would you need to get stock S14 16 inch wheels to be flush?

For a stock body around a 30MM-35MM on a S13 is good. have no idea about an S14 tho.

I couldn’t agree more.

reFOCUSing - measure to the edge of the fender and then source some good bolt on spacers

mark is running some 18x10 and 18x12 wheels in the rear with negative offset so he had to go for at least 50mm overfenders … and the 18x10 wheels come flush :stuck_out_tongue:

woot… :o

http://www.bn-sports.co.jp/2door/s14_blister.html

Im just gonna say it. Fuck widebody on an s14. They can take an 11 inch wheel with minor modification, and imo it looks as hawt as any widebody kit…
http://www.tougefactory.com/mike/kf/32.JPG