Wii bowling high games?

I probably should have posted this in the huge nerd corner!
My high game so far is a 267. I bowled 8 strikes in a row and then my roomate got all inside my head.

i think mine is like 180 or something. but the only time i enjoy the wii is when i am drunk.

I bowled a 300 last night. I have a screen shot on my camera phone, and others can attest to it :smiley:

Too bad its 86 pins higher then my real life high score :frowning:

–mark

post screen or i call BS

my best is a 186…though I just bought a wii so wait till I can play it on a consistant basis :slight_smile:

I will if i can get my phone connected to the computer, otherwise, just ask any of the people that saw me get it, or saw the picture, last night. :eekdance:

–mark

233…

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/163/392119204_84ab9c2a1f_o.jpg

Done :smiley:

obviously photochopped. there are more pixels in the “3” than any other area of the image.

the true number was actually a 1.

good job e-bowling a 100, anal-bleeder

LOL @ you. I am in rochester, and its on the Wii, it saves the high score, so just come check it out if you dont believe me.

And how can you have more pixels in one area then in others?? Pixels are width x height. That doesnt even make sense. And… its on my phone, I dont think the RAZR has photoshop yet :eyebrow:

congrats on the 300, did anything special happen after?

No :frowning: Just went to the play again / quit menu like normal. It did shoot my “score” up through the roof though. I am almost at the very top level. Not sure what happens after that. Maybe a second pro ball?

–mark

haha dude congradulations, i thought it was obvious that my post wasn’t serious

oh well… your next accomplishment should be a score of 300 with an empty bottle of JD in the picture

no there is no other ball u can get besides changing the color of the one u have

hehe, and me passed out on the floor w/ the wii remote barely in my hand, haha.

wtf steve, go back to guitar hero :stuck_out_tongue:

eff that, he doesnt need anymore practice!

ive never played the bowling, but there is a video of me looking like a botard, sweating, and playing the boxing game somewhere. its pretty funny

i got like a 243… my best actual bowling score is prolly a 150. lol

dayum 300… way to raise the bar!