so close (BOWLING)

last nite @ 144AM i scored this lil diddy with lane ball and rented shoes… people were like “man u must be pissed” and im not cuz i just do it for fun def woulda been cool to get a 300… the pin that stood standing was the far back left one (7)… ah well, now i wont have fun anymore unless i get a 300, so i think this game ruined it for me, lol maybe not… ive only bowled like 10 times in the last 20 years

MIC = micah
below:

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/837/279ar4.jpg

bs

that’s insane.

me + 2turboz vs. u + kcuv

for pinks.

PS: that 279 can get frustrating…i have about 13 of those under my belt, and a few 290’s (spare in the first frame, and 11 strikes to follow)…but alas, still no 300 for me. :frowning:

pinks as in bowling balls?

GO PATS

Who’s TAM??

The
Ass
Man

arron :gotme:

HOLY SHIT i was the kid in the yellow bowling shirt that said great game man to you… i was bowling right next to you guys

haha thats too funny, what Up!

on your lanes, whoever had that one strike on 11 pins was hilarious, where the pin was spinning in circles and hit that last one, u remember what im talkin about ?

stop paying people to vouch for your bs game !!!

wii bowling??? lol j/k

wow… I had a few 150’s and I thought those were good games…haha

yes that was tom… i went before him and the pin came out and we didn’t feel like getting it moved so he just bowled like that. it was great. i cant belive u did that with an alley ball and shoes. we figured you were just that good. a couple weeks ago the one kid with us bowled a 270. the lanes at least ours were horrible way to much oil

yea the 1st 5 games i was sucking cuz i had no hook goin, everytime i go i have to learn with a new ball of how its hooking… i had a couple other decent games of 218 and 212… then game # 8 i pulled that one… oops

Been bowling all my life, I’ve only seen 4 people bowl a 300. Fun to watch. I once saw a guy get the first 11, then he choked, shaking so bad he guttered on #12! My high was 272, I avg 192.

damn not bad at all!

a couple people from work and myself started going once a week about a month ago. my first time out in years i started out with 4 strikes in a row. i dont get it. my game has gone downhill since that game though :lol:

nice I went last week and just missed the strike in the 5th frame and got 5 more after that got a 255, me and my friends go every monday

LOL gutter on 12 that is so horrible yet hilarious

i went friday and got a 63 :gotme: