The ONLY way to bowl... micah ??

not sure if repost or not…

basically the guy had to get a couple pins to win his first championship and …

and you do know he did that on purpose right

wow he got some distance

that i didnt…

funny anyway

yup and for the non believers

http://www.bowl.com/articleView.aspx?i=11018&f=1

Thats funny even tho it was set up. LOL

this was # 3 on NBC’s 100 most outrageous moments tonight

yep… thats where i saw it

yea it was done on purpose, he just won the champion ship and before the day began he said if he won it he would do that at the end lol

i’ll never forget a tournament in high school…thumb stuck in the ball pretty bad…at airport lanes…and literally came within an inch of the ceiling…dont know how it didnt hit it…hit the lanes hard and loud as a mofo…and still managed to pick up that spare :tup:

i remember when jon mginn put his ball thru the monitors at reckioos i think it was with his back swing

ohhh i heard about this, damn youtube is blocked at work, ill check at home later … im goin to bowllll tonite too

lol yea his back swing was ridiculous

ugh that can’t feel good. even with it being staged.

is tonawanda usually busy monday nights??

yea, so i go there at like 11 or so… then it really clears out, im there til 2am usually on monday nites

i don’t get out of work till 1130 anyways. Not that bad i guess. whenever i go on thursday nights i almost always have to wait 20-30 minutes, but i wait for 2 lanes.

i dont think i ever bowled with jon mginn, so i don’t remember the backswing…

no wonders you bowl so well, you bowl at tonawanda…easiest house in WNY :stuck_out_tongue:

i would give airport props for easiest. just bowled there on saturday. 179, 204, 222, 257

just about any AMF house is going to be easy on a regular day…they want people to do well so they keep coming back.

i have no idea where locally to find a half decent/difficult shot

what makes lanes easier than others? airport lanes sucked IMO when i went there once, i felt like i was rolling the ball on bumpy old wood