so close (BOWLING)

Nice, anything over 130 makes me happy.

I threw like 14 or 15 straight strikes a few weeks ago too bad it was at the end of one game and the beginning of another. But ive been bowling on and off and this past time of starting up im been doing alot better then ever. I feel a 300 coming to me at some point soon. But deff good job you wernt using a plastic ball were you???

http://entimg.msn.com/i/BillMurray/Kingpin_300x298.jpg

my buddy ended up missing a 300 on the last frame when he left 2 pins standings.

lol greatest bowling movie ever

plastic no lol, 15 lb ball i think, didnt have a # on it though

nyspeed bowling team… and meets, i feel it coming soon… and ive gotten 6 300’s so far and luckly 5 were sanctioned

there use to be an NYSpeed bowling team but after a while people stopped showing up…i never joined but from what i remember the problem was just a lack of commitment…

Nice job!!

LOL ok i was going to say i just saw the house ball thing and had to ask.

i got another 279 last nite, but the first frame was 7 spare, then 9 strikes ina row, then a something spare i forget

Cool, thats Tonawanda lanes right? Do they have any other specials other than 75 cent/game on sunday nights? I went their a few weeks ago and their lanes are awesome.

tonawanda has, all after 9pm: 50 cent games on mondays, dollar games on tuesdays, dollar games wednesdays (sometimes 75 cents), and dollar game thursdays. I think friday nights are 2 bucks a game.

yea tonawanda and monday nite is 50 cents

just got home from a decent night as well…had some not so great games and some decent ones, 226, 189, 225 and 171…for a 202.75 average…

going from bowling 3 times a week, to a year off…and just jumping back into it and still averaging over 200 is a great feeling…i thought it’d take a lot longer to shake off the rust…

yea im using the same ball now that a friend gave me… and i would avg over 200, but after 12 games in one nite, i def dont avg over 200

i got a 258 last nite… but i am SO inconsistent… id be afraid to join a team and have a really good game and then follow up with a shitty one

ur nickname should srsly be “PINS”

im calling you pins from now on

i do that all the time

do you have an established average? come bowl the city tournament with us!