Nyspeed bowlers step inside

How many people on nyspeed are avid bowlers?

Just was thinkin because i used to bowl, and teach back in high school and just recently got back into bowling a few nights a week. its a good stress reliever for me.

Anyways i wanted to spill this out. Went bowling after work today and rolled a very dissapointing 299:cry: it was seriously more frustrating than anything i think i have ever experienced. it was a good time though, there were at least 10 people watching after the fifth frame. and more than 30 after the 8th and 9th went down. the 10th and 11th created some anxiety and the last one just surprised alot of people. pretty happy with it and im glad i started picking up another hobby.

What did you leave?the 10?
Congrats anyways.Great game.
D

rock solid 7 actually. being right handed thats pretty rare. i felt pretty good though because all the shots were right there. no light hits, no brooklyn bs and i didnt shit the bed when i got nervous. i through the same shot on the 12th ball as the first i guess it just wasnt my day for the 3 hundo

Yo. Been known to roll a ball or two here and there and everywhere.

i know myself and TunerFreak take/took it pretty seriously back in the day…i’d like to get back into it…

I used to bowl in leagues. 175ish average nothing fancy. I had a good time doing it though and would like to start again.

u bowling in any of the summer leagues this year?

maybe…when do they all start? where? payouts/buy-ins?

they start in 2 weeks may 20th… transit tuesday @ 7, tonawanda wednesday 21st @ 7 also i believe. 25/week for both make cut and double your money for both

practice starts at 645

I used to use bowling to supplement my free cash flow once upon a time. Ahh the good ole days.

I have upped my average from like a 135 to a 175 this season working with lane balls :frowning: Still looking to break that 200 mark for the first time but I enjoy it and would join just to play anytime anyone wanted.

im down to roll a solid 83 any time. lmk.

i have been bowling for 15 years now (turning 20) and never plan on stopping… i used to bowl 3 leagues + high school back in the day, but now i am down to one adult league and an every other sunday family league

booked 202 this year at thruway, and i would be down for doubles leagues if anyone is interested, handicap of course, unless youre averaging 220+… EDIT: then it would be scratch!

rolled a 258 last night at midnight won myself some loot!

Guess I am out. I think my last book average high was 222. Something like that. Right before I quit. :confused:

Still pissed I havent found time to join you guys. I need to start bowling again.

I’m done with school so i’ve got tons of time to go now…def gotta get some nyspeed bowling meets going…

:word:

hey im thinking we should pair up since we use to bowl back in the day,

i averaged 209 this year in my league … if i had tons of time and money , i would really consider going pro or trying but theres not enough money in bowling

what is involved with this process. i always wondered.