Who goes Bowling?

During the winter I sorta started getting into it even though I still suck (high score is 227) but its still fun especially when its only 50 cents a game at transit lanes monday and thursdays after 6.
Just seeing who else bowls and if they know of any other lanes that are really cheap to play at.

wow 227 thats like 3 games combined for me

i love bowling

I miss it, use to average 2 teens. i need to pick it back up especially during the winter when there is nothing else to do

I used to bowl alot a couple of years ago had a 180 something average. High score was 257

i use to do a few leagues a year, coach, enter tourny’s, etc…but this past year or so with school and such, i didn’t do anything at all…last time i picked up a ball was september…

plan on getting back into it again though this coming season…

maybe we need a NYspeed bowling night

love to bowl, will start practicing for fall leagues soon.

I bowled a 300 once, to bad it was from the middle of one game to the middle of another.

average score game one = 140
game 3 average = 60

everyone would be fucking shitfaced… beer is soooo cheap at bowling alleys

i bowl here to… but i dont bowl during the summer…

I sub for my fathers bowling team every now and again…prob bowl 5-10 times a year, but still rockin a 205 avg :headbang:

Im looking to get back into a fall/winter league, anyone?

No shit…I average 157.
I took first place 3 years ago at Voelkers. Havent bowled since. :frowning:

yeah seriously? nyspeed team?

^^^^ im down

i averaged 211 for about 6 weeks last season. But i’m consitant at around a 190-200

Im actually tryiing to start a 2 or 4 man team at lancaster. If neone is interested pm me

i average 208

i would play on my brothers league he bowls at lancaster on sundays in the fall

My average was around 180 but now I been in a slump for quite a few weeks. Transits lanes are different every time I go their and usually way too oily but for 50 cents you cant really complain.
Id post a meet for Thursday after 6 at Transit but I know all this interest will dissapear once I post it.