FML v.I'm in a bowling league

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8q0gUwuEWvlVBt-8MWzzTqWJ8efoPrNGB8k4eRq05zvgjCw-l

This is not a normal Tonawanda smell

hmm

Whogivesafuck.

Bowling isn’t that bad in the winter. In the summer, FML…

Yeah, no summer bowling for me either. I’ll get back into it a month or so before leagues resume in September. I can’t wait to get a new ball this year…

Where do you bowl? I just bought my first ball last year, still not that good I usually just bowl like a 160.

I’m trolling Nyspeed while bowling with in-laws…

Double fail.

Edit:@tonawanda bowling center

Bowling is awesome…

I was just there Sunday…I requested Party in the USA on their computer.

I love bowling

You know you’re from Buffalo when…

I have that playing on my phone as I type.
edit: Tuesday tankers
oh yea

I bowl in a league at Manor Lanes II on tonawanda creek. I wish tonawanda lanes didnt have their $1 games so god damn late. I play mostly at kenmore lanes, since it’s real close to my house.

Zer0daze talked me into being in his bowling league … that lasted 3 times. FML those guys (the non-nyspeeders) were nuts. I’ll never try that shit again.

Amen, there’s all sorts of conspiracies and shit especially since our league has a house team. IT’S BOWLING YOU FUCKIN LOSERS. Just shut up and bowl.

I’m in for a non serious…beer bowling league

I’d consider it pending details.

^ if you guys do it and get nyspeeders involved make sure they are real bowlers and not “someone who said they’d like to try it.” The nyspeed team we put together about 5-6 years ago was a nightmare… most of the time we had to struggle to get 5 bowlers and by the end everyone just stopped showing up. That really pissed the league people off.

<~~~ Not a serious bowler.

The only way to get out of a league is to get parolled.

I agree