Bowling Mon-Thurs at Tona lanes or Kenmore lanes. Anyone want to go?$.75 games after9

Actually got back into this a few monts ago after swearing it off forever about 6 yrs ago now usually go once or twice a week. Got a new ball, bag, shoes and actually averaging low 2’s. Heck maybe even more as I threw a 685 and a 691 last 2 weeks but know I can’t keep that up.
If anyone wants to go lets set up some times or locations and bowl as a group.
Derek

I would deff be interested but I am not good at all if that matters. But to make up for it I love the Big Lebowski!!!

We just do it for fun. Some of the people that go won’t even break 100 but still have fun.

id be in for this sometime. its been awhile since ive gone bowling.

Damn right by my house…but kinda late for me…possibly.

I’d be interested.

I’d try…try being the operative word. LOL

Was looking back through the old bowling thread and would like a few of those people that throw 300’s like nothing to come on out. Maybe give us less fortunate bowlers some free tips!

As of right now there are def. 5 of us that will be at tona lanes on Young at around 10:15.

60% of the time my shot does what I want it to, every time.

that doesnt even make sense

I will come up for a game or two, I will hit you up with a PM

Edit: Will also give tips to those who are looking for them!

Can I wear a bathrobe?

I think Marathon attire would be more appropriate

SHUT THE FUCK UP DONNIE

I’d prob come out for a few games. Any night but Tuesday is good for me since that’s league night.

Depending on the house/consistency of the shot, i range from 200 to 220’s average.

Im so glad you guys finally have different avatars.

so far we got woode to go from here.
My phone died btw. if you want to go and grab 2 lanes before all the Asian kids get there, that would be fine. Not being racist or anything, they just come in a group of like 50 sometimes lol

Ill be there tonight but I think games are $1 tonight maybe even $2. I bowl consistant 130s.

I think i still have your number from our penny transaction Derek…i’ll shoot ya a text next week sometime regarding throwing a few.