found one! thanks

tunerfreek saves the day, thank you!

get a hold of mindless hes baller

can i bring my gang colors and hope to be shot?

i can bowl a 130. can i come? LOLz

Can I bring my Wii and use that score? I can get a 245 on that.

damn, If I had gear Id be in

i’m not sanctioned this year and i’m going to the square, but if you ever need a sub in the future let me know. averaged about 200 throughout highschool and college.

Paging baseball24

PM tunerfreak, i’ve bowled with/against him for years…also a 200+ average bowler (assuming he still bowls, not sure if he does or not)

NM lol

“Hahah fuck i gotta work…I wonder if I get good karma for bowling” - Baseball24

hey steve I’m actually stuck at work tonight but if you ever need a sub or want a sub on your team Ill fill the spot…it will be like good old time in high school and travel

meh…bowling is fun if you dont do it competitively…i usually bowl 180’s or so, high games in the 200’s before (258 was my highest) crack under pressure tho, count me out lol

still looking! average doesnt matter since its a handicap league, having a book average from years past is a plus! looks like its going to rain outside so spend it in the A/C and get some practice in! :slight_smile:

henry- sounds good i would be up for that, are you always working on thursdays?

i can bowl i avarage 210 but i have to get resanctiond. i have the money to do it though

my friend jeff is available if you want him to bowl…

http://actualmalice.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/the_big_lebowski___jeff_bridges.jpg

If you are for real I dont really mind who it is, lol, but I catch a bit of sarcasm!

90NA – you bowled for central? whats your name? I bowled for Williamsville North 03-06

no i went to St Joe’s. class of '03. bowled in a handful of the big tournys though like the roy memorial, festival of lights, and the one maryvale hosted every year. faired pretty well in my jr and sr years.

sounds good, monseignor leagues, my best friend (the one who cant make it tonight) bowled for joes… zach schifferle, and a few others as well, but thanks anyways!

I can get out on the days you need me