Police Brutality in Braddock

over the past 30+ yrs of my life i have watched both north braddock and braddock go drastically down hill. at one time it, along with braddock used to be a very decent town full of hard working steel workers. all of my mothers family was from braddock/north braddock. mother grew up there.

my 83 yr old grandmother lives there still in her declining value house b/c the decent people that lived there died off or moved,and she can’t afford to go anywhere else. the new neighbors don’t seem to care about maintaining thier homes and the one literally has 14 inch tall grass. My elderly aunt had a house on lobinger ave that they lived in since the 1940’s. while she was in the nursing home it was broken into on two different occasions…after she died my cousin sold it for $6000 to someone that is now renting it out as section 8

anymore i hate to even go down there it makes me so mad.

with that being said i am by no means defending the officer. if he purposely hit the guy so be it and he should be punished accordingly, but to be bashing these guys, it is a whole diffrent enviorment to say the least down there. i have my act120 certification. work in probation/parole now but when i was pursueing a Police job never even did wanna work down there. those communitys don’t have the tax base to hire guys and pay 40K a year to them. not this officer in particular but i respect the guys that work in those kind of communitys because they definitly aren’t getting rich doing it.

they did say something on the news that the burglar was getting ready to spit on the officer which is assault in itself…but with no audio don’t know how it could be proven or disproven.