Wii Hardware issue "Error Code 110213"

my friend has been having this one problem “Error Code 110213” when trying to update the system, he called tech support and they told him that this error is an hardware issue and that he will be shipped a new one in a few days and will have to return the old one, for free. Props to nintendo for being very helpful with their customer service.

Here is the Linkto the official nintendo forums about it.

I do not know about how wide spread this is, but if you get this problem, now you know what it is.

Sounds like a bad/faulty firmware update. Guess I’ll wait a bit, before doing it.

ugggg i have been waiting for the big ps3 issues, so far it seems like its ok.

From what I’ve been hearing the PS3 Kiosk units keep crashing, and hard-locking. Also quite a few people on a board I go to have gotten the blinking red-light of doom and have to wait a few weeks for a replacement.

The backward compatibility has been huge too.

Not really. Sony said flat out that not everything will be supported.

I heard only like 5% or so are not backwards compatible, but who wants to buy a next gen system to play old games on, keep your ps2

Thats because every one who waited in line for 48 hours to get one hasent opened the box yet. because their waiting for their auctions to end on Ebay.

no one has actually played the ps3 yet. there just trading them like commodities.

well, even if the wii breaks at least nintendo will fix the problem…

lol