Wii Play

i just orderes wii sports the other night i cant wait for it to come in. I figured a remote was $40 anyways might as well drop a few more bucks to get another game

FYI, wal-mart online has the wii-play game w/ the “free” wii-mote…

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:21,topic:24909"”]

i just orderes wii sports the other night i cant wait for it to come in. I figured a remote was $40 anyways might as well drop a few more bucks to get another game

[/quote]

:word: thats what I did. Bought a second controller then took it back and got play. just waiting for it to come in!

Worthy bump

Anyone got all platinum medals?

I got 4-5 platinums, still only silver on lazer hockey (i hate that game) and the rest are gold.

i only have 2 platinum medals

Damnit, i want to play this. I’m still enjoying Wii Sports just as much as day one :smiley:

–mark

Never played solo, just vs

[quote=“neonglh,post:26,topic:24909"”]

Damnit, i want to play this. I’m still enjoying Wii Sports just as much as day one :smiley:

–mark

[/quote]

agreed…i have zelda and am not even 5 hours into it yet. i keep playing wii sports. its so addicting

i would buy a wii solely for wii sports

IMO i havent played another good game for wii yet…i hated red steel…

:word:

It’s so hard to get into zelda, once I do though I go at it for hours. But then it’s back to square one again when I try to pick it back up.

But Wii sports is just that easy and super accessible. It doesn’t take much thought, in a way it’s just like Duck Hunt, or the original mario. No story, no management, no real options. Just start it and play.

Likewise nothing has really come close to taking advantage of the remote, it seems to be going though a GC style drought at the moment. Most developers have one, and only one game coming out to test the viability of it. Which sucks as it’s probably going to be a year before we see any must haves for it.

One thing I have found odd though is most Wii games have not even touched what the game cube was capable of besides Zelda. And even then Resident Evil 4 completely blows it out of the water and then some.

[quote=“JDMR2,post:29,topic:24909"”]

i would buy a wii solely for wii sports

IMO i havent played another good game for wii yet…i hated red steel…

[/quote]

well u have not played zelda then.

anyone looking to buy wii play gamestop on walden in the walmart plaza had 5 or sao when i bought it thursday

Wario Ware is supposed to be great.

I still enjoy the drunken nights of Super Monkey Ball

i just got wiiplay (just for the wiimote) and zelda.

wiiplay, ehh. whatever. some of the games are ok - tanks and table tennis.

zelda is amazing as usual. keeps you intrigued for days and days. it uses the wiimore pretty nicely i think.

the fishing game

maddddd beef going on there

[quote=“Daddie,post:34,topic:24909"”]

the fishing game

maddddd beef going on there

[/quote]

Lol yeah its kinda homo.

First game ever, 2150 or so.

then I couldn’t break 1k to save my life.

Then I finally got near 3k for my platinum.

My major beef is with the lazer hockey, fuck that shit.

yea that laser hockey is nearly impossible to get the platinum u need 16 goals to get it. also that matching one where u have to get your mii in the same position as the bubble, that one is crazy hard when they start switching around

Bump Spoofee.com is showing this on sale through HSN:
Final Price : $34.95 + Ship($7.95)

I just bought one.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:37,topic:24909"”]

Bump Spoofee.com is showing this on sale through HSN:
Final Price : $34.95 + Ship($7.95)

I just bought one.

[/quote]

ooooooooohhhh

Now i have 4 controllers, and can take over the world.

fun add-ons one would be great for fishing

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802669+

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802670