Wikileaks: Saudi Arabia Running Out of Oil

…and then you can paint your F150 in MirraChrome, buy a 24K gold AK47 for your back window, and call yourself Grand Sultan Prince PJB of Eastern United Oilville.

no, electric cars are not the future of cars. hydrogen is, invest in hydrogen cars. fuck electric fuck hybrid, they both suck. and keep drilling for oil so millions of dollars of cars aren’t worthless.

exactly hydrogen car is more likely to happend and in certain states like california they have hydrogen stations now. It will be kind of like the e85 thing except switching cars fuel system to accept hydrogen rather then e85. And like state above you can convert all cars now to use it.

there is no debate about it. hydrogen is the only alternative for fuel based transport of people and goods on a global scale. besides hydrogen is without any doubt the most abundant element in the universe besides carbon and methane (METHANE CH4 IS NOT AN ELEMENT BUT VERY PLENTIFUL). it is the ONLY viable alternative to burning fossil fuels on a global scale. although some people would argue the point that there is a loss in the manufacturing process of containing hydrogen on a large scale or any scale for that matter, we have another burnable and easily obtainable resource to manufacture hydrogen and thats methane. methane fired power generation plants can be used to extract hydrogen from water with no harmful emissions other than those created by the fossil fuel powered equipment used to harvest and transport methane to these facilities. its not a time for stubborn thinking or complacency. organizing an alternative and creating a infrastructure should be on the minds of everyone, and should be taken seriously regardless of whether you think its for environmentalists or hippies. its the only large scale alternative, and it just so happens that harmful emissions will be drastically reduced as well. the bottom line is that the fat pocketed oil companies will lobby and push for the dismissal of hydrogen powered power plants and cars until the bitter end, and will continue to line their pockets until there isnt a drop to sell. PERIOD.

if not for the environment or anything else, be open minded to the use of hydrogen to better your own life. even with selfish and closed minded thinking hydrogen still makes sense.

Grade A post.

i’ve driven an NGV before. it was a plain civic. theres no pickup in that thing, but it’s not made for racing, really. they are ok, but the range on them is quite limited, it’s more of an around town car, or you have to literally travel from fuel up spot to fuel up spot to go further out. you think theres going to be more of these? how long do u guys think till theres hydrogen powered cars everywhere?

There is nothing wrong with electric cars, just need better batteries.

and a better way to make them and a better way to dispose of them, so in theory, yea there good, in practice, go buy a hummer.

probably 10-15 years. Norway is making big strides to get this out (according to the show future car). I believe CA has a lot of hydrogen stations. Plus the pumps would be self-sufficient as hydrogen is in the air we breathe.

im down for any means of alternative fuel, just so i can watch the middle east go back to the poor overpopulated third world bullshit they used to / deserve to be. FUCK YOU OIL FAGS.

they still are, except for a very small percentage.

with a small methane or hydrogen powered generator and the rapid charge discharge high amperage capacitors there would be no need for lithium ion batteries. :number1 the possibilities are virtually endless, its general ignorance and greedy lobbyists that are making it an uphill battle.

:facepalm
Air is mostly nitrogen.
If there was any significant amount of hydrogen in it, the first time anybody anywhere in the world created a spark the whole atmosphere would have exploded.

Exactly.
Doesn’t need to be batteries, could be fuel cells, capacitor/battery hybrid or a hamster in a wheel for all it matters. But I’ll definitely take an electric motor over combustion engine.

New battery technology is right around the corner

at first i think it would be easier to market a car with “batteries” to the general public, alot of people are missinformed. my only concern is getting the other 98% of humanity on the bandwagon, the masses decide whether or not this whole thing works. apparently chinas on board the T. Boone Pickens plan, with great success thus far. wake up USA

by far the best post you’ve ever made and I couldn’t agree more with it all.

:thumbup:thumbup