Will anyone be racing in STU next season?

SM is pretty much anything goes. Anti lag huh? pretty sweet, isn’t that bad for the turbo?

Isn’t he bad for turbos??? :slight_smile:

HAHA SHUT IT :-p

well, he did get help from the tow truck lady so maybe he wants another visit…

In the world of tow truck women she was a nice peice…

Just came across something in the rule book that I didn’t know about that reminded me of this thread.

“Cars listed as eligible in and prepared to the current national Street
Touring (ST) class rules are permitted to compete in their respective
Street Prepared classes, with the additional allowance that they
may use any tire which meets the requirements of 15.3 and fits on
the ST-legal wheels and within the ST-legal bodywork.”

So basically, if your car is prepped to ST rules, including the big brakes, you can pop on r comps to an ST legal wheel, and run in your normal SP class. However there is no mixing and matching, so if you have something that is SP legal, but not ST legal with the big brakes, you go to SM.

So if you got the toys, come play in S&M…er SM. Otherwise, stay home. :smiley:

an LS1 FC would be in SM2 correct?

Nope. Different engine than Manufacturer. #1 cardinal rule of Street Mod. Must be an engine from the original manufacter. Probably bumps to a Mod or X-Prepared.

EM…

Bump…

STU? Anyone? Anyone?

Want a co-driver? :slight_smile:

haha, if I were running slicks.

Weren’t you going to buy a subaru or something?

p.s. WITH ALL THE FUCKING STI/EVO’S WE SHOULD HAVE A HUGE STU GROUP. WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE?

They are running in SM - where they belong (and where the Hondas will decimate them)

I’m still looking for the right deal on a wagon. I think I might be close. But I am not racing it this year. I already bought 13" slicks for the civic.

[quote=“sureshot007,post:54,topic:20006"”]

I already bought 13" slicks for the civic.

[/quote]

Speaking of which, I mounted and balanced for you. Damn those things were a bitch. Your rims are really wierd as to where the bead sits on the inside of the rim making it absolutely impossible to get them on without those hydraulic arms on that pimp ass tire machine. :slight_smile: Still took me about an hour to do em all.

Well, you will appreciate them just as much when we bust out my fresh tires for nedivs :slight_smile: (That’s my way of telling you I’m codriving your car this season).

Zong if you want stu competition buy me a set of mx’s or azenis and I’ll do half the local races in STU :slight_smile: .