Will NYSpeed ever get fixed?

Yeah a couple of verified issues this morning.

Posted from tapatalk

I rode my steed the drama lama into this thread expecting fun.
Son. I am disappoint.
I need to lay off the cold meds…

MONKEY!!!

http://www.fatmonkeywebdesign.com/images/FAT%20monkey%20web%20design.jpg

… but seriously there are some things that are being worked on right now.

FYI: Just now I hit the “new posts” button and got this message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nyspeed.1motiv.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have no trouble browsing the forums or threads (obviously).

Dan

This damn site wont make me a sandwich. Is that being worked on?

Our host is doing some tweaking server-side but there are intermittent drop outs of the site.

You guys suck. Bring UBRF back.

lol

For realz though… if I hit new posts and then spend 4 hours catching up, and I try to go to page 9 of the new posts, it doesn’t exist anymore because I took too long to get there. I know I can open each page in a new tab before my 4 hours expires but that is too much work.

what if I accidentally hit new posts on my phone but can only surf for 20 minutes (quik poops), i miss out on all of the other new posts because the new posts button doesn’t work anymore because they aren’t new to my visit but they are new to my eyez.

k thnks bye

Is it just me or is NYSPEED slower when using ie to view it on? When I use chrome it’s alot faster and I get zero issues. Like I said when using ie it does timeout and works like poopy.

The funny thing is that happened on UBRF as well, lol. It’s that way on every forum. You just need to browse the site more frequently :slight_smile:

It’s probably not just you. IE has some issues with vB and with our skin too.

You don’t want me on here more frequently.

UBRF has more than it’s fair share of problems, technical and otherwise. lol.

today is the first time i’ve logged in here in i’m not sure how long, due to those issue, and ironically today is the first day i’ve been able to load more than one page without getting some type of error

First time i’ve got DB Errors, happens every time i try to post, PM or Edit something.

Yeah I’ve been getting the same. That and it seems the “Last Posts” list on the main page of all sub forums isn’t accurate because once I click to go to that subforum, there are newer posts in other threads.

NGINX time out errors

Database is laggggyyy as shit

Yep. Our host has been looking into it and said he removed NGINX actually. I’ll email him again.

Lots of double posts and timeouts :frowning:

Trust me, it’s definitely made me :fu:

Hopefully we’ll get to the bottom of it soon.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Our host just made some more changes. Let me know if you guys see any improvement.

I can give them a good rate on contract work lol

Still really slow loading new posts.

Either your DB server sucks or Disk IO is hammered lol

I posted something yesterday when it was lagged to shit the post showed up the disappeared a few min later.