Will NYSpeed ever get fixed?

I rarely complain when it comes to forum performance, computers run on fail, but it’s been an utter bag of shit lately…

It’s worse than ever for me right now.

Our host has been trying things and is monitoring this thread for feedback. Let us know if you see improvement or not.

No improvement… just waited 5 minutes and it turned into a double post…

I’ve never had a problem with the forum loading or posts showing up.

Other than when the actual forum is “down for repairs/updates”

Just tried to “Open in new tab” 4 pages. 3 gave me 404 errors 1 gave me a different error. Not sure if someone can deactivate my account and reactivate it or something.

Anyone else noting problems today? Things seem fast to me.

I have not had any issues today or yesterday for that matter.

Version: 9.0.8112.16421
Update Version: 9.0.4 (KB2618444)
Cipher Strength: 256-bit
Product ID: 03553-997-8992671-00524

Having issues all the time. It’s actually pretty annoying. Really not sure on why this would continue to happen. Someone must not like me on here or something and has my account on the “shit” list. lol Any ideas. I’m going tomorrow to just run it on Firefox and see how things go

I don’t know why they won’t listen to me :lol:

I had the exact same issue when they limited my access

Hitting new posts is still kinda laggy

Noticed a bunch of double posts & new posts slow downs this morning.

Anyone care to comment on the above quote?

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?219955-Shredd-amp-Ragan-Cruise-Night-2011-*THUNDERDOME!*-Now-A-STABBING!&p=3217970&viewfull=1#post3217970

Whatever script/setting you use to limit forum access is broke…

It causes 404 time out errors when sending PMs and various other shit

Maybe, but it doesn’t have anything to do with the larger issues that we’re having since our last server move.

Getting DB errors now too.

Yea it’s a separate issue…

I also got a gateway error this morning

Again, exactly the situation. And its funny, the second I started having issues was after me and Skurge were in a bashing Thread. Since then its been giving me problems. So not saying Onyx did it, but someone could have changed setting on my account. I mean, tell me how I’m using the same browser as others, but I’m the only one having these issues.

We’re looking at a server move on Sunday =D>

im gettin the same errors yammy, dont worry :hug: