Will Tony Romo ever win a playoff game?

Not really I let it go but they keep pushing it and the giants are and epic fail this year. If they are going to have a how great every week when there winning they should have how great the fail every week while they suck too. I am very fair

+rep

You just take it so damn seriously. It’s a GAME.
You do not, nor have you ever played for the Cowboys or own any bit of the team. Same goes for Giants fan.

Thats your opinion your not really into it so I wouldnt expect you to understand. Go to bed

I’m sorry I can’t devote so much time into something that makes no difference in the day. You get all bent out of shape for the day if your team loses. It’s a GAME.

Theres gotta be something similar in your life that is like JVG’s football, no? Different strokes!

Not really, no.

I know, that was a PJB-like answer.

:rofl

Sounds like ya need some hobbies dude!

I keep myself occupied. I’m always doing something.

I for one cant wait until the end of the season, when the failboys lose the game that matters. Look at last year. They NEEDED to win against the Eagles. Look what happened. They lost, 44-6 or something like that. I loved it.

Still living in the past I see. Cant argue the facts, we won this week, you lost… AGAIN :rofl

to answer the O.P.'s question : yes.

I wonder how much Jerry Jones paid the ref for that game, because they obviously werent paying any attention to the game. The entire dallas defense lining up in the nuetral zone on that first 4th down conversion? Wheres the penalty on that? Oh wait, the refs called a fall start on the Eagles. If that were any other play, that wouldnt of been called. What about when McNabb was past the first down on that QB sneak, and the refs placed the ball a good foot behind the first down line, even AFTER watching the replay. C’mon…seriously?

But, the Dallas defense did a good job of keeping Jackson with very few receptions. Just wait until they meet again in Dallas…

With that spot, you couldnt see his other elbow, and there was a chance that it was hitting the ground way before the other one did. To reverse a call, they need undeniable evidence

Yet the ref couldnt see where he landed when he came down the first time…? C’mon…

Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.

Aren’t you like a patriots fan anway?

I dont hate the playa, nor the game. I hate the ref’s that run the game. :lol

Na, at times I wish I was a Patriots fan.

<— Eagles fan at heart, and a closet Bungals fan. :lol

Ah lol

Then carry on.

your failure cowboys havent won a playoff game in well over a decade. You need to worry about that before even mentioning the word super bowl.

Why dont you think about the present, and how YOU guys might not make the cut this year… :ahh