Willybeen I'm sorry about h-date...

sorry about I Give you the courageous William “willybeen” Baxter

So I made it up to you.

UB had several stands selling Roses and random carnations So I scooped up about 20 of them, and stapled a piece of paper to them saying.

“My friend will baxter was sick today. He was unable to come in and give a flower to some lucky girl. So please if you think he is cute, send him a facebook message wishing him a happy valentines day”

Hope this gets you laid buddy!

I dont believe it… your lying

EDIT #3… hahahaha im gonna get sommme tonight… hahaha

and… i love you hahahaha

Damn it as I walked home I thought about taking pictures of the girls that I gave the flowers to…

I should have done that :frowning:

see, told you he wouldn’t be pissed.

side note… theres ATLEAST 2 will baxters at UB… soo i hope you specified the attractive one… with herps

Lol Genius.

I bet these girls you chose were GORGEOUS girls too :roll:… side note, i bet you are going to have your friends message me… either way… makes me look more popular and i didnt have to put any effort into it :lol:

xoxo… thanks valentine

Lets hope you get some messages to find out

:snky:

You’re just going to have your friends message me… lol

lets try and stir up some business… thatll help them decipher who the trophy valentine is…

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAH “is terribly sick” LOL

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v67/114/72/15719254/n15719254_32171791_9224.jpg

LOL!!!

this is great.

:clap:

that picture is awesome… hairy pits… scrawny “ripped/Ribbed” body,lol… long hair…

and it was at south beach… I miss the summer… alas… i was H-free then…

hahah, Will already has more valentines that he knows what to do with. This should be interesting. lol

not true… i have “A” valentine… and i’m content with that, just a lot of plans for the day… lol… (this has been my cheapest V-day in probably 6 years)

and if i put effort to outcome ratio, dan is absorbing all the effort costs… so lifes good… i hope to atleast meet a couple fatties here…

One small problem lol

ILC (2:01:06 PM): not gonna lie
w ILL y BEE n (2:01:12 PM): ?
ILC (2:01:21 PM): some of the girls we’re happy with me appraoching them… I think some thought i was making fun of them
w ILL y BEE n (2:01:34 PM): hahaha… were they all tanks?
ILC (2:01:46 PM): hope ya like the 200 club :stuck_out_tongue:

Should be interesting indeed lol, one girl almost smacked me… but she took the flower anyway lol

Error104: problem not found?

lol at

:lol: @ 200 club… Good luck with all the pushin cushion…

:clap:

next step is to sign him up on the commuter ride board