need a florist promise.. PLEASE

i need flowers delivered to my g/fs house on V-day tuesday at 7-10 am… i will be there but i want them to be a surprise… who can guarantee they will be here in that window…
thanks
-will

LOL call your local florist. Be prepared to blow double of what they normally cost, dozen roses on V day run bout $70.

Had to pick up a few things at Walmart today. A dozen roses $8.88.

The in-lawa used to own a flower shop. The days for flower shops are numbered with undercuts this low.

It’s usually not even the flower shops that are doing the price gouging, but the wholesalers that jack the prices up on them.

have a friend bring them and save the trouble

Yeah ill bring them, price of the flowers + $15…

ya in foil right? the boxed long stems is what chicks dig, dunno why but it is, Tops also has a decent floral dept.

buy her something from fredricks or victoria secrets that was you benifit also!! roses are crap they die in a week waist of money to me i got my girl a 50$ gift certificate to victoria secrets and perfume

http://www.proflowers.com/

Thankfully my wife worked at a florist and doesn’t need flowers for Valentines Day. She’s happy with a card. :slight_smile:

I’ll usually just pick her up some flowers at random times in the year and that makes her happy.

well, i have class at 8:30 at south campus, so i could drop it off before that, and buy it the night before. I dont think youll find a more reliable option…

wow… you cheap bastard…lol jk…

what do you think shes going to find at VS for 50 bux…hmmmm.
not much…

OooOps damn…I forgot…They do carry those Granny panties 4 for 25 or some shit…lol…

jk…

BUt yeah…a gift card seems like a good idea…flowers suck,…

yea i didnt think about 50 bucks for VS… ill get roses later… sounds like a plan… thanks for the input… and thanks for the help carl… ill keep you posted if i change my mind

hmmm spend alot of time in the womans underware department

by a penny…

ya’ll are such amatures… a gift card… are you fucking retarted…

“hey babe, i got you this romantic gift card” lol… if i did they EVER with any GF she would kick my ass.

get creative. if you buy something from vickies, make sure you get something else… a gift from vickies is a gift for you, not for her…

Impossible.

she checks the board on occassion… (NOT DOING A GIFT CARD) but not telling the sneaky sneaky

No BS. For real. We were suprised it was that cheap too. It was right at the entrance of the Walmart on Transit.

And wife approved. They actually were decent. This was just for the roses. The roses with greens and babies breath was $17 or $18. But still hella cheap.

They also had other flowers cheap there too.

thanks for reminding me, i have to run to the mall and get her necklace…

How much do you guys spend on this “holiday”. I told my GF that we are not participating this time around. Valentine’s day this year seems way more hyped up than last year.