flowers?

does anybody know a place in the lancaster,cheek, depew area that sells flowers and delivers the same day?

Wegmans has very nice flowers. They will put together whatever you want on the spot. Quality and variety is good. Tops is decent too.

wegmans ftw

Elaines on Geoge Urban [between dick and transit]…

wegmans is the place for flowers :tup:

i find that 1800 flowers does a good job, they normally come from local retailers in the area and for the price you pay usually nets you alot.

$20 special online for a dozen roses, but when my gf got the package there was 18 roses… I dunno if it was a mistake or not, but its happened numerous times.

did you do the girlfriend wrong last night?

go to tops. it’s cheap. i’d personally be pissed if my bf spent more than 15 bucks on flowers. i hate them.

lol, i was just gonna say, sounds like ur in the dog house

st johns flower shop on delavan in buffalo has a dozen i think for 9.99 everyday. only problem is that you gotta place atleast a $40 min order. i just always buy the flowers and give them to her.

SUPER WALMART ON TRANSIT has super cheap flowers that seem to look nice… i always go tops, martins, or wegmans, cuz of the closeness to home factor, but none of these places deliver… so i dont know… yellow page it and call around

so a guy can’t randomly give a girl flowers?

girls love that mushy spontaneous shit, sounds like he is just trying to get some sex

if you’re ever out here i can recommend a flower shop that sells a dozen flowers for $1, $5 for a dozen roses. Just dont actually enter the shop, you grab your flowers off the sidewalk displays, pay the lady outside, dont make too much eye contact, and leave.

WORD i hate flowers tooo. they die. other things, like diamonds, last forever

ha!

:wink:

that’s my girl.