Where to buy flowers?

Just wanted some input on where I can buy some flowers for my wife online and have them delivered to her office for her birthday. I went with FTD for Valentines day and the florist in the bottom floor of her building (Oliver Florist) and it was an absolute nightmare. The flowers looked nothing like the picture online and it was not anything like what I wanted. I called and complained so they sent a second bouquet the second day and it was just the same. Where do you guys buy flowers from to have them delivered. I heard that proflowers.com was pretty good.

The flower guy that stands at the Mckees Rocks Bridge :rofl:

i’ve never had a problem with proflowers.com

http://www.johnstontheflorist.com/

Toll Free: 1-800-FLOWER1 • 1-800-356-9371
Local: 412-751-2821

my Family owns it & they do excellent work & have been in the flower business for over 110 years …and NO i don’t work there anymore so i cant get u a hook up :rofl:

8 stores holy shit.

Oh sweet, do they have a location downtown?

http://www.johnstontheflorist.com/locations.html

:stick:

Just look on yahoo or google maps and find the closest florist to where you need them delivered and call their shop. Local florists usually deliver and are a hell of a lot cheaper.

yes they do deliver downtown, u just call the main number and they’ll send it to the closest store of ours and get it it there for ya, u just tell them the hours she works and they’ll get it there

What you do wrong, Post the drama :rofl:

Haha, nothing, I’m a perfect husband :slight_smile: . She wants to take a cruise in Nov. and I told her that it would be her birthday present, but I told her that for her birthday I would take her out to the airshow on saturday and then to the melting pot at Station Square for dinner, but I wanted to send her some flowers or something at her office. I think she likes the attention of having flowers delivered.

Yeah I tried that at Valentines and it looked like they gave her all of the left over scraps and stuff. It was Oliver Flowers which is in her building and I will never waste my money on them again.

Airshow for a birthday present. I thought I was cheap :rofl:

Oh nice. I didn’t know your family owned that place Guff. They’ve always done nicely anytime I ordered from them.

I ordered my mom flowers from 1800flowers.com and had them sent to her work. (she lives in texas, and i was still in pa at the time). I had no issues with them, I didnt think the pricing was too high, and she loved them. Moms are easier to please than us girls/wives, but I had no complaints…everything went smoothly.

thanks bud…i know Pewter got flowers for his wifey from My parents and he was VERY happy with them & she loved them

pleasant hills one is the shit… got much shit from them. now i just send flowers to myself in the tow truck to make me feel warm and tingaly.

DUDE, DON’T DO IT!! WOMEN FUCKING HATE ATTENTION! IT IS LIKE THEIR KRYPTONITE.

so where did u end up calling ?

The flower guy in the Strip next to PennMac.

Freshest you’ll find in the city and dirt cheap.