so sunday was my 3rd wedding ann.

this past sunday was my 3rd wedding ann. and i wanted to get the wife something special. i remembered her talking about these flowers but nobody around here sells them, heard of them or could get them in. i finally found a place in philly that sells them so i ordered them up. thought they were kinda neat and different. they are called rainbow roses or happy roses. from what i’ve read they are made in holland with special water (seems like dye to me) that makes them the colors that they are.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/IMG_2596.JPG
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/IMG_2602.JPG

congrats & how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

3 years for me as well (in May). Congrats, and many more. Those roses are crazy looking, but they have to be dyed…

Congrats. 3 years for me at the end of this month.

yea i think they slit open the stems and inject the dye into them to get the pedals to look like that, either way they are cool looking

congrats OG Azn…:rofl:

next time u need flowers man let me know, my family owns Johnston The Florist :wink:

those are pretty neat, i got 6 years coming up in september. might have to steal your idea

DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST MAKE A POST ON PITTSPEED ABOUT RAINBOW COLORED FLOWERS THAT YOU BOUGHT YOUR WIFE? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENNING TO THIS PLACE?

called them and got this response “uhhh what are those?” haha

haha go ahead, if you need help finding them i can tell ya where i got them. everyone around here cant get them or wont get them because of the price.

ooo ooo i know, next time i’ll just make a thread about cock and balls to fit your needs you fucking faggot. maybe i’ll go buy an auto vette then too. good job flamejob:bigthumb:

ya i could hear one of the stores telling you that :rofl:…we could have handled it tho…

congrats and those are nice. i really like them

I think it is done with food coloring in the water they sit.

You can do the same thing with Celery stalk (did it in science class).

Congrats! Next month is two years for Dom (8grand) and I. Surprisingly, neither one of us has had a black eye yet. :smiley:

thats awesome man ! my girl is from there. I couldve told her to bring some next time she comes over :slight_smile:
Or better yet ill be over there in 3 months i can get some n bring it back !

Why don’t you sackless cuntbags start a Pittspeed gardening club, where you can grow your rainbow flowers and suck each other off… or whatever, just as long as you stop making threads.

ok, but only because you said so…

sorry we have lady’s & all u got is ur hand!:tool::wackit:

Have you ever bought your wife flowers?

whats the matter , rosie palm and her 5 sisters dont like flowers?

yes i have & i also gave ur mother a mushroom stamp on here forhead!:stick: