what number to call for flowers

tomorrow is me and my girlfriends anniversary. does anyone know a number i can call to have a dozen roses delivered to her in batavia?

I used ftd.com

Worked great and mine lives in Atlanta.

PM Jeller

1-800-FLOWERS

yeah i ended up using that

1-800-PAY-TOO-MUCH

1-800-can you use google?

www.ediblearrangements.com Scored major points with that. Way cooler than flowers IMO

If the username starts with “JDM” I don’t think so. It must be an oath they all take. I think it was JDMAllStars who posted to ask for the number to Swerve Motorsports. You’re on the internet, look it up.

Here, this is what you get when you put “Batavia NY flowers” into google. It’s like magic.
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=batavia+NY+flowers

:picard:

I agreee 100% … totally awesome gift. got it for the boy on his bday when he was in chicago… and it’s healthy!!

Ohh yeah, so he liked them huh?

did you say Jim Rome sent you when you called 1800 flowers? you get a deal i believe.

You know you did.

american beauty’s is what i’ve always used - they can get them there almost right away too (same day within hours)

works great for when you fuck up and need a quick fix :stuck_out_tongue:

yup…i need the quick fix lol

um actually i was at work and didnt have time to search…thanks tho…no shit i can google it.

so :picard: right back at ya

you have no time to do a 30 sec search but you have time to come here make a post and respond to the post?

…wow

Favorites, nyspeed, off topic, new thread, type out 25 word post, click submit, wait.
Come back, favorites, nyspeed, off topic, click on your thread, look at responses.

Or:
Favorities, google, type in 3 word “batavia ny flowers”, click search, have results.

Which takes more time during your busy work day? Looks like you still get the :picard:

:thankyou: :wink:

lol well played

Well, as you can probably tell, I’m the exact opposite of busy at work today.