Willyville crew, Lunch?

work emails for distro list for lunch meets?

they arnt really garbage plates.

I’m sorry, but Bill Gray’s has THE worst plates I’ve ever had.

Why’d you have to say “plate.” Now I’m trying to keep myself from running to U Hots…

Im not saying they are great or anything…but in Willyville, they are the only ones…

i’m down for williamsville lunch. Sorrentinos on Main/Mill has some good lunch specials.

that is… if you’re into that whole “good tasting food at a cheap price” sort of thing.

thats the way to my :heart:

jeffrey.gearhart at ingram micro dot com

pizza plant on main st is decent too

100x agree

100x agree

Next time you guys might want to take advantage of the 99cent Drafts if you eat at the bar at Roadhouse on Transit, or so I hear…:wink:

X…

I would…but only “30” minute breaks…

Ugh we used to hit up 5 star china buffet every Friday…but they shut down and skipped toen!

id hit this up some time.

:hay:

A burger @ Grovers on transit is awesome for lunch. Of course after eating that you aint wanna do any work after. A nap would be more in line

:word: Again, have to agree. Grover’s burgers are legitimate.

Yeah they are…mmm…too bad it so far down Transit…

Brew Pub’s burger is pretty good too, not quite the size of Grover’s, but close to it

Can you get in and out of Brennans in 30-45 mins? Never did lunch there, dinner is awesome

(everyone) PM me your work email addy and i will set up email blast for lunch/beer meat!

I have this feeling you might run into me on Saturday night at your local watering hole, we’ll see how tough you are then. :carnut

x…

Don’t worry you can outrun his walker