Window Tinting

yea hes my friend.i live down the road from him.one of his loop holes got me outta a ticket yesterday lol.

:squint:

I don’t care and again you are missing the POINT of this ONE TOPIC THREAD.

that is some good info

what is the point of this thread?

I must have missed something. :mrT:

Yeah traydogg i hear ya on that one. I’ve a black car with 5% all around and its funny, i just got pulled over yesterday. I got pulled over for my inspections which expired in feb. The cop told me that my tint was illegal and gave me a break. He just gave me a ticket for the inspection. I’ve been pulled over 2 other times for the tint though. Their are so many people driving around with tinted windows nowdays. I just saw a 60 yr old woman in a new maxima with like 5% tint all around. I wonder if she gets pulled over?

depends on the car !!! my 85 monte carlo never got pulled over … my 99 black bonneville w. 20 % and 18’s chrome rims pulled over 4 times !!! removed 1 time other times warning and doctors note. I might tint the TA but i doubt it they already are looking for excuses to pull me over

so what are some of the loopholes us tinted people should look for when fighting this?

oh noez, the gov’t said it’s illegal to tint so DON’T DO IT!!! remember, the government said it’s illegal which means it’s illegal.

fuck the pohleze, i aint taking my tint off for shit.