who here has problems with tint?

i got pulled over once again by mt lebanon PD

he says my back 3 windows that are tinted are iilegal
but when you go by the vehicle code book im legal…
vehicle code says that there is no sun screening deviced allowed on windsheild, side windows, or side wing! my car is not a truck so i have no side wing, and my side windows and windsheild are not tinted…

WTF!

fight it!

he took my axe handle off me that i keep between my seat and door too :kekegay:

you are an ass. why do we have to talk about this topic once a week? learn your lesson already. you’re like a dumb dog.

Well WTF i didnt break any laws!
he charged me with S4524 Sub E1 which says

TITLE 75 Section 4524 (e)(1) of the Pennsylvania Common Statutes states that

(1) No person shall drive any motor vehicle with any sun screening device or other material which does not permit a person to see or view the inside of the vehicle through the windshield, side wing or side window of the vehicle.

but everyone is tired of this issue!!! call a fucking lawyer!

read that, “a person” … not everyone can see equally, that means if that specific cop can’t see in then your getting a ticket regardless if you and everyone else in the world can. Its the cops disgretion. PPD has better things to do than to show up in court for some ticket over tint, Mt L PD doesn’t so they will write that ticket all day long.

fuck them man. it looks so sweet you can’t take it off now. just keep paying the tickets…

:jerkit:

No points, So who cares. Its like a parking ticket, Throw away it :boink

:blue:

dont take my advice

that $10 parking ticket turns into $36.

the real reason he pulled you over is cause you’re a ricer. the tint was just an excuse to do it.

Im 20% all around and its black at night, never had any problems in the north hills or the city. :knockonwood:

um 1992 called and want there argument back, tint is for homos only

:bowdown:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

all tint on cars is illegal, minus the back windows of an suv or truck, this is due to the fact that the side mirrors on these vehicles are bigger than that of cars. Now other than suv’s and trucks, the only other vehicles allowed to have tint are emergency vehicles, buses, limo’s, etc. Case closed, either keep paying the fines or rip it off, b/c no matter the lawyer that you have, you’re guilty and you’re not going to be the one person that completely changes the pa tint laws.

also your window is called a windshield

it doesnt matter that this topic is in on topic. youre a fucking tard. no one cares about your life and you getting pulled over for being a ricer. yes you are, you drive like an ass. just be happy he didnt impound your car.

im keepin the tint on, im just going to stay far away from mt lebanon