Traffic Court W/ Mt Lebanon

:kekegay: 8:15am
fightin the ticket for tint, i’ll post back to let you know the results :fart:

lose

:gives: please end ur stupid threads & post!

Lost! :kekegay: i had the facts all layin right there. i do not have tint on my roll up windows and i do not have side wings… judge says that in ???Case Law??? it means all the windows… :wtf: is Case Law!!!

over top of that my dad wanted to go with me just so he could say that the car passes inspection and that everything was legal on it… well in doing so he almost got arrested :bowrofl: judge flipped out and my dad was carried out by 3 cops! :bowrofl:

both me and the judge were laughing about it for a couple secs then realility kicked in and he continued inserting his member into my anus…

:greddy:

you do know that tint is illegal right?

its not. read Pa vehicle code book, it says that a car can not have tint on windsheild, side window (roll up window) or side wing, ( im not a truck i dont have a side wing)…

thats S4524 ssE1, look it up im legal along with many other people, Castle Shannon PD agreed with me on this, along with Whitehall.

cops are trying to say that penndot makes the law, and they dont! the fact sheet from penndot is not in legal writing. (just like sonny or sailer said)

but im done ranting, i have a few tricks up my sleeve

you should have known you were going to lose in Lebo.

i knew, but at least i made them work for their money

you do realize your tint is illegal cause of the % not the tint itself

buy a truck get away with it

Silverado? hehe

ill shoot your ass, and besides you couldnt handle one. get a ford or a poopar

rox boys :hsugh:

w/ zex

and RAM AIR! :mullet:

Do you happen to know the section # or whatever that they cited you under?

BTW, case law is the use of past rulings of law made by real judges (i.e. not magistrates) based on specific facts (i.e. when someone such as yourself appeals the decision of a magistrate to the court of common pleas where your case is heard by a real judge that at least at some point in their life had to possess some knowledge of the law unlike a magistrate). You could appeal the ruling of the magistrate if you wanted.

i am appealing, just to be a dick!

S4524 Subsection E1 Windsheild Opstructions and Wipers…

who got ram air?

Dumb ass, You should have just shown up to all the softball games Magirstrate Liratanda coached. My little sister and his daughter where on the same team. Every time I have to go to court over my truck he says, we’ll just throw this out, then asks me how the family is doing. Its so much fun cause I’m always a dick to the cop that rights me up. Then he has to stand there like a little bitch when I just walk out. haha

lucky bastard!, he flipped the fuck out on my dad :bowrofl:

:hsugh: