window tints? audio help?

Is there anyone on here that does window tinting for a decent price? and also is there someone who can install a cd player for me? i dont feel like paying a shop up the ass to do the work

Rainbow ?

if you have all the parts i can do your head unit for a small nominal fee of course where are you located?

Head units are easy, most people will do them for like $40… I know i would…

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:2,topic:37874"”]

Rainbow ?

[/quote]

have rainbow do the radio while the do the window tint

+1,000,000 for Rainbow

yea i know rob at rainbow he does all my cars i just didnt know if there was anything alil closer to where i live cuz the car isnt on the road yet as for the head unit i dont have the wiring harness for the cd player cuz my stupid ass left it in my old car when i sold it

What kind of car is it and where are you located? I will do the headunit for you if you are close.

As far as tinting goes I’ve heard nothing but great things about Rainbow. Good prices and great work always.

[quote=“kilaminjaro,post:8,topic:37874"”]

yea i know rob at rainbow he does all my cars i just didnt know if there was anything alil closer to where i live cuz the car isnt on the road yet as for the head unit i dont have the wiring harness for the cd player cuz my stupid ass left it in my old car when i sold it

[/quote]

who is rob? you can find a harness and for the car not being on the road, can I ask why it needs to be tinted then??

The porsche 928 thats in my avatar pic and cheektowaga

Rob knoche? I got a bunch of his business cards he tinted my jag s type mr2 spyder and mustang cobra last year. Maybe wrong shop but positive its right off main st in williamsville near harris hill right? And the car is technically on the road but i blew the throwout bearing today on sheridan drive so its just sitting at my house and figured id might as well get the tints done and radio working while i wait for the company to ship me the parts to fix it.

Wrong shop. Rainbow is on military in Buffalo.

im sry im thinkin of eclipse tinting

if you dont have a wiring harness it is worthless to post on here your best bet is go to rainbow or another local shop and hope they have what you are looking for

well thats why I asked because I’m sure that some here on nyspeed works at a local audio shop

understandable i suggest going to rainbow the prices are more than reasonable and the work is A+++

Thanks for the help