WTB:Audio System

Im returning from Iraq Dec 23rd and I havea 2004 jeep grand cherokee ltd. Im only home for 3 weeks and im not looking to spend alot, im jus looking for a little bump for when im home. Its Been to long and I gotta hear somethin. Anyone have anything?

stop in or call Rainbow … we can hook you up …

877-3878

^do u actully work for rainbow? cuz i want to get my car tinted! sorry for being completly off topic…

^do u actully work for rainbow? cuz i want to get my car tinted! sorry for being completly off topic.

ahh yes

i have a digital designs 9518g with carbon fiber dust cap, the box and 3x 6" aero ports im thinking of selling, also have a composite cone for it…

Damn that DD would bump
I got 2 alpine 10 in type Rs in a box

u guys raped me once. but thats all in the past.

my buddy has two 12" pioneers with a 1200 watt pioneer amp. i think he’s looking to get $200. located in niagara falls, ny

we’ve never raped anyone … we are ALWAYS the cheapest around

Everyone thibks they get raped when they have to pay. Part of retail

an then they complain when they get tickets for their choice.

Welcome home soon and GL finding your bump…

Not possible to get raped at rainbow.

I dont know anythign about rainbow so I wont commentabout them, but last time I got an audio quote from anywhere it was to instal the fused wire from the battery to the amp, and run the rca’s abnd remote wire and it was $125 which is RAPE. that was just labor had the parts.
So Its probably pretty easy for someone to say that. tho BDR seems like a pretty stand up guy.

till he stands up next to you and looks like a toddler :nerd:

got tint there a few years ago. a couple weeks later i noticed a tear in the passenger rear window. no one was ever in the back of my car. they wouldn’t cover it. he said he wouldnt charge me for them to take off the old tint, but he had to charge me for the new tint. i know for a fact that no one even touched that window after i had it tinted. its not that i was pissed that i had to pay for it, but i was sitting there for 2 hours waiting for one window. there were 2 cars before me.

You are that guy. You come into some place and expect not to wait.Do you people realize that not every car is the same and not every car is going to take 15 minutes.

no, you would just think you’d make it a priority to fix a car that you fucked up.