windows arent working

My windows arent gong up or down but my sun roof works…i checked all my fuses they are all good…i have no idea what else i can check i have a 1992 240sx coupe, and my cluster lights dont light up anymore…any help will be great…thanks

try ur window lock button

check the connection at the buttons in the door, they tend to go loose or break contact every so often

lol…i did…and i also checked all the connections…the only way i can put them up or down is using a battery booster box direct…any thing else

get out a 12V test light and figure out if the switches have power going to them, specifically the driver switch…

I believe there is a small black box (about the size of a 20 pack of cigs) near the passenger kick panel and that is some sort of window regulator modual or some thing, it’ll pull apart into a casing/board and you could check that for damage.

this balck box, resembles teh one for the wipers and shift interlock (auto) I had one fry after a auto KA -> to manual SR swap and it was noticable that it was fck’d from the burnt electronics smell it gave off, I imagine the black one would be similar.,