Windshields....

I need a new windshield for my truck and I was wondering if someone would know how much one would cost to replace. Its for a Jeep Cherokee. Thanks.

I bet if you call a place that does it they’d be able to tell you. :tup:

or try this:

https://www.safelite.com/sslPages/service.jsp?CLICKED=QUOTE

I knew i could call places i just thought this would be eaiser. That website you gave me helped a lot thanks.

yeah that website is helpful.

59 bucks to fix a chip, and 217 for a new f150 windshield.

Both seem like fair deals.

Anyone had them fix a chip before?

I’ve got a real small chip. Less than the size of a dime.

How does it turn out, does the glass look like new, or do they just squirt glue and resin into it and make a mess.

this guy did my gfs, came out to her work removed old installed new- did a great job no leaks or anything-- Cutting Edge Auto glass, Ask for steve

me and focusinprogress went to the junkyard pulled a windsheild and replaced it on my car. total cost was like $40

do you have glass coverage with your insurance?? Most times if ya do its free or a lower cost to you

^^^^if you have full coverage then the glass insurance work but if you dont your screwed that what happend to me. lol

no glass coverage… I thought I had it but in order to get it with my insurance company you need to have something that adds $200 to the total cost a year so it wasn’t worth it

call this guy he comes out and does it at ur house and gives a warranty, all cash,430-9868, best prices around

Depew Auto Glass
685-0544
Ask for Tom

we use safelite there pretty good at what they do