Wing Night @ Turtle Jack's Jan 8, 2007 (OAKVILLE)

I do not know why people keep on going back to TJ’s everytime the food is Shit or the service is shit. people complain everyweek and do nothing about it

wtf, i think it was that one week, this week, things seemed fine.

more like every week the food is amazing and the service is shit half the time :slight_smile:

i’ve never had a problem with the food there, you guys get the wrong shit…

hahah I get the same shit you get,
I am more concerned with the Service,

so 8 toinght?

lol good one. you just complained about how bad it is and how no one is doing anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

is there a meet happening tonight or no

I’m going irregardless of what the rest of you are doing!

There is not enough time to change things for tonight.
Ill just go tonight becasue I have not see you guys for a while.

Ass

myahh??

monday january 22nd?

I’ll be there… hopefully I can grab a ride with Rich :wink:

That can be arranged…

Ill be there, hahaha maybe we will have more then 3 people there tonight.

So 8:30 ill assume

Yeah I’ll come too, I’m a new guy havent really come to meets or nothing…
I do have a Sr powered 240 though!

Weird question but does anyone have a Sr Dipstick? I have a stupid problem. Hoping someone will but I’ll be there either way.

Yes it does. Btw, are u driving ur 240 there today? Can u take me for a spin, i haven’t been in a slow car in a while. :frowning:

haha jk.

i’m asian btw, you’ll know who i am when i get there

so is it 830pm or 8pm tonite? if anyones gonna be there at 8 ill be thurr

Im pretty sure that pple wil be there at 8pm

I’ll be there at 8, I’m freaking starving!

Benson, I better not ever hear of you bashing the food there again, those wings were sooo goood. I could have eaten 3 lbs if I hadn’t eaten all of that scrumptious meatloaf at moms house.

The best part was the new table. Much better view of all the waitresses sweet sweet asses. That almost made up for Annie not being there. :wink:

Hey guys sorry I couldnt make it, but my car decided to spaz out on me right before I was coming to the meet. I’ll post all about it in the Technical form, if any of you guys could give me your 0.02 I would appreciate it.

haha tru dat. At least we got to look at something else since Annie wasn’t there.

Benson likes to bash TJ’s food like people who wanna go KA-T. They always bash SR’s.