Wing Night @ Turtle Jack's January 8th 2007

First meet of the year?

Lets make it a big one. Weather should be decent.

980 Southdown Road
Mississauga, ON L5J 2Y4
Canada
(905) 822-1998

Let’s say about 8pm?

My cell is 416 707 6607 if you guys wanna leave dirty messages.

1. Original Nutta
  2. Spd Dmn
  3. Theo

Hey, noobsauce. You can’t just change the location out of nowhere!

Usually it’s in Oakville at Dundas and Trafalgar

A few of us regulars will be at the Oakville TJ’s regardless of a second meet or not. Sorry Nutta :slight_smile:

nigga wtf? u changed the location, u nigga

Nutta, are you gonna show up to the meet just to pick up an STB or something? :hsugh:

yes lets goto the tj’s on southdown.

only because its closer to me.

its time that mark actually has to drive to tj’s, instead of having a 30 second walk you slut.

:rofl: :werd:

I already drive over 40 minutes to be there… don’t force me outta this thing, I like the wings.

I think it’s time for a change. Setting up a meet location 5 mins from most of you guys doesnt really help the rest of the west end crew. And anyways, its only one meet. I hardly ever come out to the meets.

It’s still west, and its still close to most of the Oakville crew.
If you cant make it out, then thats cool. But i’ll be there regardless.

Peace out.

im undecided where to go dammit…its like choosing good or evil haha

I figure since it’s just one meet, i’ll head to the other Turtle Jack’s next time i’m available and see if I can make this one on Monday.

I mean, how often can Nutta make it out, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure though, both meets are really far (although this one is closer to me) and i’m working really long hours.

If you Googlemap it, both spots seem pretty close…it really would make sense for us to pick one spot. Nutta has some seniority, why not give him this week?? :slight_smile:

But hey, majority rules…we’ll see.

1. Original Nutta
  2. Spd Dmn
  3. Theo
  4. DarkForceJackal (possibly)

Thank you.

:salut:

nutta why dont u come to the oakville one?

I made plans with a friend who always invites me out for wing night. And i work pretty much every Monday night. But i called in sick this pas week, so i’ll have the night off.

Decided to go to TJ’s with her, and she picked the place. I’ll check to see if she rather go to the Oakville one.

haha that explains a lot.

She’s chinese. So that explains more.

why meet on a monday wouldnt a sunday so all people that work messed up shift can show up? i want to go but i work till 11

it’s wing night at TJ’s.

i usually work till 11 on Mondays too.