Official West End Meet Location For Winter Update Oct 10

For some guys who go out regularly allready know that i have been trying to put together a new meet for the winter. I have talked to alot of other guys and they agree a wing night is a good idea. It will be better for the winter months to be inside a resturaunt, and this way it gives us one day a week where we can bitch and complain that our cars are being stored.

We will be meeting at the parking lot in front of Farmers Speed Of Sound. There is a local pub there with an all u can eat wing night wednesdays for 9.99. Dont feel forced to get wings and spend money, u can also get fries and a drink or w.e u want.

The directions are as follows.

Go to Winston Churchill Blvd.

Go south towards Georgetown

Follow untill you go through Norval. Winston Churchhill will turn into Adamson Street

Take left onto Guelph Street

Follow it untill u get to Farmers shop. In the same parking lot as farmer is a Quiznos. A carwash place. And i think a Krown Underbody Oil place

this is the location

Speed of Sound
354 Guelph Street, Unit 22
Georgetown, Ontario Canada
L7G 4B5

Meet will be for 8pm. Unless u guys still want it for 9pm. You tell me

If there are any questions just ask

I like that idea im usualy out in gorgetown visiting friends (used to live there)

it starts this wedensday October 4th

i may have to come out for my first 240 meet then :stuck_out_tongue: see you wednesday

yea all you can eat wings

we gotta have to have a contest to see who can eat the most wings :D/

haha ya for sure…i will loose maybe 25 wings if im lucky, i hear they are big

They are massive!

im donw for the meet
we can meet at my shop before we head over, my shop is about 200ft away

farmer

are we going to meet at 8 or 9 at farmers shop

if its ones a month thats cool, if its every wednesday ill see you guys next season :wavey:

Mmm deffinatly taking the night off work wed…8 or 9 tho guys?..Personally preffere to be at Farmers at 8 then we all head in at 8:30 for wings.

8pm!

cool cant wait

I doubt I can make it to Georgetown every wednesday… I don’t think I can even make it there once a month during winter…

I guess I’ll see you guys in May then :slight_smile:

I agree, I don’t think a lot of people will be able to make it out there in the winter.

Once a month sounds like a better idea.

phil your lazy , its about 15mins from your house. this place has great wings, nobody is obligated to show up.

farmer

I didn’t say I won’t show up, I’ll be there as usual…

I said people coming from Toronto won’t wanna go to Georgetown, they’ve already called me to tell me that…

Farmers shop is less tha 10 minutes from the 401…

you commin up this week dan ?

More than likely - and if I do - I’m going for the wing-eating championship title of the world