Wing Nite Stickey

wheres Kanut, i know he would be down, just please no more “Hooters” good god I hate there wings.

I’ve had better than Hooters as well, but i wouldn’t say their wings are horrible. Quaker > everyone else

quaker sucks too.

theirs only one type of wing, buffalo. the chain wings are sooooo small compared to bar wings.

I agree…

goes there on thursdays best wings you’ll ever have (probably) yah i now the size sucks but they change the grease usually on thursdays / wednesday night so there usually good.

they only change the grease 2x a week??? :puke:

we used to do it every 2 days when i worked at the country club. and filter it 2x between

I usually go to the QSL in CentryIII. Its all you can eat for around 11bux I cant exactly remember the price but with a soda my bill usually comes to 13bux. Oh yea the best part is they have some smokin hot waitresses!

We usually go to Wings Suds and Spuds in Moon…they have good wings

Pasternacks Road House.
Wing nite is usualy Mon and Wens = .25 wings

My mom works there, go hassle her for me

PS, these are FULL wings, not wing dings like QSL

the foster house in belle vernon

.10 wings thurs from 9-11:30 eat in only.
one sauce not super hot but works for the fire breathers.
on top of that dollar drafts all day everyday. you can’t lose

twin oaks in white oak (rainbow shopping center)… free wings on thursdays. you gotta buy drinks though. good, whole wings

twin oaks has really good food! their chips and dip ftw!!!

also if you are out in that vicinity (north versailles/monroeville) the bowling alley up by walmart (on the same side) has THE BEST WINGS EVER! I believe the special is Sunday and Tuesday night. Ive taken many people there and all agree the best wings theyve ever had. For those who like hot, try the hot barbeque. I used to get hot all the time but tired the garlic parmesean…yummy!

quacker stake n lube in robinson twp every tuesday night. they have alot of club meets there. i always see subaru meets there and others. great wings at a relatively cheap price

Alioto’s in Etna has wings on Wednesdays. It’s $2.50 for an order of 10. They’re decent sized wings. Draft beer is all under 2 bucks, they have a good selection of bottles too, and best of all, no high school kids! No one under 18 is allowed in the dining room without a parent. And yes, all the kids get carded…

Check it out!

Ugly Dog Saloon in Noble Manor (Off Greentree Exit of 279)
Monday and Thursday from 5-11
10 free wings with purchase of any drink, $7.00 MGD/Lite pitchers.

Anyone down for some qsl action tuesday night?

7.99 all you can eat Sports Rock, fridays after 5

The Rochester Inn (Rochester Road, Ross Township) has great wings and ribs as well…

Eurodads house