Wing Nite Stickey

how the fuck do u know,u never had them Mr.iwanttofitincauseimallalone

Chad’s house on Sunday FTW :nono:

The pictures do the justice!

all this talk of wings today makes me want em soo bad

im full of wings!!:yum:

stop rubbing it in!!!:madfawk:

any places to go with all u can eat wings tonite?

or a place with good wings?

Im sure you have had Valentines wings in Springdale right? The cooks are great friends of mine. I grew up with them in Arnold where they ran Funzi’s.

hahha, hell fuckign ya, my best friends mom dates Russ, i go there alllllll the time, best wings there!!!

i just might go there tonite haha

Cool. I met Russ Friday night. He sat at my table with my wife and I and the ex chief of police from Arnold. I practically lived on Funzi wings growing up. Get the green peppers for an appetizer.

haha, those are great too!!! soo are the jaleopno poppers and fried zuchanii and all they appetizer shit

^^ ???

are u lost bunnyD?

monday and tuesday in latrobe dinos and sharkeys i like dinos the best though

I’m always down for QSL on a Tuesday night.

^^ we go every tuesday night @ robinson if you want to head up anytime…

I think Dino’sand sharkie’s have the exact same flavors. far less crowded at Sharkie’s. if i am drinking I go to dino’s if not sharkies then home.

Saloon on the Strip. Weds 30 cent and $2 Heinys. good wings too :smiley:

anyone going to the saloon on wednesday then?

tuesdays at qsl still seems popular. i went with a couple guys from work and heard “pittspeed party of 11” announced. the big boys sat outside i think. inside are all the “teeners” i was stuck with them and didn’t get a chance to say hello. next time i’ll stop by and introduce myself maybe. i’m really bad at meeting new people tho.