Winter Beater Black 2003 Honda CRV LX 4WD 5 Speed

So I was planning on rebuilding it, had some ambitious plans, turbo the k24 and a mild lift. After reality set in that I have no room to keep this car and really no motivation for another project, I have decided to sell it. To be honest the body is in very rough shape, it was involved in two accidents with deer, and a moving parking lot pole. No Frame Damage. Engine has around 240k on it with original 5 speed trans. This is a pretty rare vehicle as the 02+ CRV’s were primarily auto, it would also make a good candidate for an AWD K24 swap. It handles awesome in the snow and gets great mileage, so it would make a cheap winter beater.

Pros:
Runs and drives
Passes NY inspection
Has newer winter tires (Firestone Winterforce used one season)
5 Speed (better on gas and in snow)
Gets 26+ MPG
Heat works
4wd
Rebuilt brakes in the rear and new rotors and pads put on last summer
Interior is in good condition with some scratches, no rips in seats
Clean Title

Cons:
High Mileage (240k ish, I’ll check on real number)
Front bumper is cracked, hood dented and rusted on front (still closes), left headlight bracket cracked (headlight is still secured by two other bolts), driver side fender is dented up, driver side doors both have damage from pole (front door makes noise when opening and closing but still works and seals, rear is just cosmetic), missing front grille and emblem.
E-Brake hangs up so I rarely used it, just put it in 1st or 2nd
No AC but heat works

The title is in my dad’s name as this was originally his car that he was the second owner of, picked it up from Ray Laks honda with 8k in 2004 I believe. I own the vehicle but never changed anything to my name, so he will be signing the title over to the new owner. Any questions PM me or text 716-601-4864, I will try to get pics up shortly but in the meantime text me for them.

In for pics…sounds interesting with snow about to fly. Thanks.

How do you feel about turbo Vw jettas?

Pics will be up later tonight.

So now that I am finally not sick, here are some pictures. Let me know if anyone wants anymore of someone specific.

Has this been sold (according to your sig)?
How is the timing chain, tensioner and water pump?

Good catch, and no it’s not sold, I believe the timing chain and water pump were done around 120k by my parents but they don’t save receipts or remember if it was done. So I can’t really confirm if it was done, just that it still runs really well for the mileage.

Pending sale.

And sold.