winter car pics

well im off to bed got skool in the am

Why dont you put a replica wing from a Superbird on it too? Maybe get some carbon mirrors? Put stacks through the hood? Get a little red rotating LED for the front? Dead yourself?

so it seems you have no self respect

[quote=“speedped79,post:118,topic:36267"”]

it dosnt bother me i like the attention i do what i want to do if people dont like it i could care less

[/quote]

if this were true then y would u change the “paint job” on your beretta after everyone made fun of you for it? and if u don’t care y would u get even remotely defensive about it?

i know whos painting your car and he doesnt do very good work at all. and neither does Roots collision. fwiw its the ki with the green and marble flamed teg(i think its a teg) hangs out with the blue split hood neon.

[quote=“speedped79,post:103,topic:36267"”]

i doubt that, the maro will have a totaly investment of about 4000 and be running 8,s in the 1/8th mile and have a nice paintjob can you say that about any of your cars? no didnt think so

[/quote]

OMG OMG OMG

Are you fucking serious?!?!?!?!?!?!

His evo prolly runs >8’s now!

LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL. AND LEARN SOME FUCKING GRAMMAR. I’M FUCKING 17 TOO AND EVEN I’VE LEARNED PUNCTUATION AND SPELLING.

I can’t even justify using picard, because there isn’t a big enough picard in the world to use.

[quote=“speedped79,post:121,topic:36267"”]

well im off to bed got skool in the am

[/quote]

please start paying attention, please…

This guy sucks.

[quote=“speedped79,post:103,topic:36267"”]

i doubt that, the maro will have a totaly investment of about 4000 and be running 8,s in the 1/8th mile and have a nice paintjob can you say that about any of your cars? no didnt think so

[/quote]

are u kidding moron? my car has gone 7’s this year in the 1/8th… nice paint? :lol: do u see the threads i make u fucking scumbag? my DD is a 96 and is spotless even on the underbody… god youre so fucking dumb and know what the fuck youre talking about before u open that idiotic mouth

[quote=“dirtye30,post:125,topic:36267"”]

i know whos painting your car and he doesnt do very good work at all. and neither does Roots collision. fwiw its the ki with the green and marble flamed teg(i think its a teg) hangs out with the blue split hood neon.

[/quote]

…nope

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:77,topic:36267"”]

Is it wrong that I feel sorry for a Beretta?

[/quote]

nope

That cougar dude, and slowped should team up. It would be a match of epic perfection.

This tread needs to be locked, then started on fire.

http://www.myextralife.com/wow/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/ban_stick_fem.jpg

it dosnt bother me i like the attention i do what i want to do if people dont like it i could care less

Then theres something wrong with you. I’ve never seen someone so desperate for attention as to go as far as posting a serious response after someone pretty much tells you they dont give a shit. No one on here likes you, yet you still respond as if they care…at all. If you didnt care, you wouldnt be so deperate to post, knowing everyone is going to say something negative.

I think the only reason this kid isnt banned, is because he makes for entertainment.

ex. look at the idiot that posts even when someone picks him apart.

yous are mean all i wanted to do was show off my friends mad spraypaint skills

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:135,topic:36267"”]

Then theres something wrong with you. I’ve never seen someone so desperate for attention as to go as far as posting a serious response after someone pretty much tells you they dont give a shit. No one on here likes you, yet you still respond as if they care…at all. If you didnt care, you wouldnt be so deperate to post, knowing everyone is going to say something negative.

I think the only reason this kid isnt banned, is because he makes for entertainment.

ex. look at the idiot that posts even when someone picks him apart.

[/quote]

:ohyeah:
+1

^^^i like this guy

i must say i love the spray pant makes on the tires when you sprayed the rims!!! nice touch

[quote=“psphinx81,post:129,topic:36267"”]

are u kidding moron? my car has gone 7’s this year in the 1/8th… nice paint? :lol: do u see the threads i make u fucking scumbag? my DD is a 96 and is spotless even on the underbody… god youre so fucking dumb and know what the fuck youre talking about before u open that idiotic mouth

[/quote]

You really have to try to piss off psphinx, he’s like one of the most chill dudes here.

:ham:

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:139,topic:36267"”]

You really have to try to piss off psphnix, he’s like one of the most chill dudes here.

:ham:

[/quote]

to me he isnt,