Winter Holiday Party - Official Thread

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Page 6! Holy crap, someone get the shears out and start pruning. :smiley:

I just want to know what food is showing up! Put us down for Au Gratin potatoes and a dessert.

i know im bringing cheese potato cass. and maybe some type of cookies or brownies

Saturday at what time??

Maybe “I” should do something other than cheese potatoes. I’ll talk to my social director.

We have to be out of the hall my midnight… I’m thinkin everyone should arrive at 7 pm… That’s 5 hours and anything you afterwards is up to you.

I’ll let you know for sure what time a little later.

OK… I’m making an executive decision…
Under 21 are permitted to go to the party
Under 21 are NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE ALCOHOL. If you are under 21 and are caught drinking, you will be tossed from the party. No exceptions !!!

Anyone caught serving alcohol to anyone under 21 will be tossed from the party.

Some identification to determine who is 21 and who is not will be determined later. If you are over 21 and do not have ID… you will be considered under 21 and not permitted to drink. Make sure you bring your ID.

I don’t want to exclude anyone from this party… or any party… however, we still need to observe the law and not land anyone in trouble… not to mention we don’t want to see anyone get hurt.

over 21 gets a wrist band with proper id. under 21 gets nothing. no id no beer. anyone gives somone under 21 beer your both gone. simple as that

:madfawk:

What’s that for?

1320 can bounce :kekegay:

fixed :smiley:

what wristband gets me wings?

Does everyone think that 7 pm is a good time to start the party?

We need to be out of the hall by midnight.

The one that lets you into Dino’s…

that will be an hour and a half longer than last year :rofl:
so think that will be fine

Ok. So what is up with the NH car pull???

smort 38 has a 4 door sports car!

you’ll be in new york… and everyone from the NH is :greddy:

smort38 and his non-sports car will be in Holiday Valley snowboarding that weekend… i’m sorry to be missing the party though :crying:

Cool. So can I get shotty in that 4dr for the trip to NY?