Winter-mode

RotahZ were bolted on yesterday.
Feels good to drive down a dirt road and not have to worry about chipping the finish on a wheel now.

All ass end shots for some reason…

Nice pictures
snow on the ground :ahh

looks like a shitload of fun.

nice pictures. my BBS’s are coming off soon aswell.

you don’t use your factory wheels for snows?

Cool shots as usual.

I don’t plan on installing my snows until the first major snowfall hits the region. :lol

this. is what i meant by soon.

If it’s anything like the last couple of years we won’t be putting our snows on until February. :lol

Although I have a feeling old man winter is going to hit much sooner this year…

I hope we get hammered with snow this year. Snow flakes = $$$.
and I’m not using snow tires, 3rd year without them now!

I only have them because I got them cheap (Blizzak WS-50’s). When they wear out after this season I will probably get another set because they really do help, especially on ice. I also will be buying a season pass to some mountain this year, so I’ll be doing a shitload of driving in the white SHIT.

Nokian snow tires FTW!

Awesome pics man! Snow + awd = fun.

I thought about it, but tires are cheaper for 17" wheels, I can get a narrower tread width (225/50-17), thicker sidewall, and it gives me an excuse to buy a set of wheels. :lol

lol, waiting until a near death experience is usually when most do it :rofl

Yes.
I love going to that ski area late at night when the roads are covered. I got stuck in a snowbank last year, good thing my friends were there to push me out.

i like it better with snow tires on it … looks sick … had a wrx last year with some bad ass snow/ice tires on it … man was that fun!

cool pics…

I like the winter wheels better LOL

Loving #4.

Is there a landscape version available?

Edit: You rule breaker you :ahh

:lol

Thanks guys…and girl.

Yes. A Shift exclusive :rofl
4.3MB full image size (3168 X 2112).
Click the “All Sizes” icon above the photo and you can choose which resolution you would like: At the base of Killington | Jim Davis | Flickr