Have you put your snow tires on yet?

So being there is a possiblity we will have another summer/winter, have you put your snow tires on yet?

I just picked up some MSW 14’s w/ Blizzak WS50 tires. I just need some snow now!

yep. rollin on some 18" blizzaks.

actually got them put on last month, my all seasons were shot and i wasnt gonna buy 4 new tires at that time.

Just put mine on yesterday along with an oil change and checked everything on the car.

I put them on 2 weeks ago when they were calling for 3-5" in the northtowns. Can’t take a chance with my bald summer tires.

no set of snows yet for the truck. i figure when i wear down the tires more ill put some snows on the stock 20"s and pick up a set of srt10 wheels for summer.

i did however give it a good detail, oilspray undercoating, put some bosch icon flex style wiper blades on, and installed the mopar heated seat kit. tonight ill be putting some weight in the bed. i still need to siphon the blue washer fluid out to put my rain x stuff in, and i need to install the factory remote start.

im undecided about how this winter will be. i would imagine more snow then last year, but probably still not be much.

Nope… but mainly because im the cheapest procrastinator alive. Procrastination definitely paid off this year. Im glad I dint panic when they called for all that snow.

Mine are getting mounted and balanced as we speak. Probably will put them on at the end of the week.

Derek more info on oilspray undercoating please. Where/price?

Consider I am rocking the 2 sets of rims, I won’t put mine on until I know we are going to get snow. I love the fact that I won’t have to mount tires this year.

snows on the audi, all seasons on the X5 (might get snows later if needed)

That’s what I do every year but have my snows on now because 2 Sundays ago it was lightly snowing at my house with the forecast saying 3-5" by morning.

Nope. After destroying a set last year, putting them on early and everything, not this time. I’ll wait til the snow actually flies.

Put my mom’s snows on her Si this past w/e, and swapped a set of snows to the front of my Accord…

Got fairly fresh rubber on my Corolla so I’ll be fine for the winter. Did the same thing 2 winters ago with no problem in my Prizm. I scored a nice set of snows mounted and balanced for my wife’s Passat but I’ll wait til the snow flies before I put them on. If we don’t get anything by the end of the month I’ll still probably end up throwing them on by New Year’s.

I went to carwell on broadway. They do 10% off for first time customer. I think small cars are $94. The gf just made an appointment with them to have her car done and I believe its the 20 or 21st. You might want to call asap to get in sooner if you go there. I know stymies in newfane does the oilspray and uses the carwell products as well my buddy had them do his truck and his wifes car last month.

Scored a set of Pirelli winter tires mounted and balanced on 5x100 steel wheels for the Golf, but have not put them on yet as we haven’t had any snow.

I’m chancing it for the first time in a number of years, no snow tires and I don’t own any. I have decent all seasons though. I have a feeling were going to have another weak winter, it’s the beginning of December and 0 snow

This is the golden age of global warming folks! Enjoy it while it lasts!

^ You’ll be fine. I drove up and down 81 through the Tug Hill snow belt for years with nothing but all season tires. I only got snows because now I have a car with wide summer only performance tires and they’re completely useless even with just an inch of snow on the road.

I’d say my Tercel with it’s narrow all seasons had better snow grip than the GTO with it’s wide snows.

I drove through the snow we got Friday night on my Hankook ventus v12’s and i was sliding everywhere. So I put my shitty winter wheels on even though I’m still waiting on spacers.

Bolted the studs on last week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I had to, the tires that came with my Legacy were downright scary. First brand new snows my cheap ass has ever bought.