Are your summer tires on yet?

Looks like we finally hit the turn where we don’t see lows below freezing. Who has jumped the gun and put their tires on?

Never took them off! All seasons tho

Going on tomorrow. Kinda dragged my feet on buying a new set but finally did so yesterday.

Yup, like two weeks ago thanks to Tire Change Bros.!!!

The 10 days is pretty much 60s stop being a baby

This.
Putting them on tonight.

I rode my motorcycle yesterday. :slight_smile:

I am this weekend. But on junk wheels. New ones need to get powder coated first.

Did burnouts yesterday in anticipation of ordering new tires in a week.

yep. put em on so I didn’t have to drive snows down to charlotte the other week. painted wheel and all seasons so not a big deal if we get a late storm.

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34797&stc=1

Still need to order a set for the car. Not for a few more weeks though.

I’ve had them on for a week. The ground isn’t cold enough to maintain any amount of snow at this point.

Put them on last night. Would have done it last Friday but I had new rotors getting delivered Tuesday and didn’t feel like taking the front wheels off twice.

I don’t have tires to change, but I did schedule my spring detail. Does that count?

This weekend swapping the G37

Need an alignment on the V so next week for that

have had them on for the past week!

Not yet. Waiting for the roads to clean up a bit first.

I worry with the pot holes, but planning to soon.

I don’t trust buffalo we always get hit with a storm one more time randomly in April. I’m waiting another week or two.

I never bought snows for the winter car (Cayenne GTS). Kind of silly, especially since they are half bald high performance tires. lol I drove the Ferd most of the time.
The other 2 cars are still in storage.