Have you put your snow tires on yet?

Last week mine went on. Rollin on 17 Hap R RFT

Put the hakka r’s on my e36 last night.

put my falken eurowinters on a couple of weeks ago after doing some rim surgery to fit my hubs

my winter tires stay on all year long

I have never needed them, always went with all seasons. :gotme:

11 years out :tspry:

Nokian all seasons year round, fuck it.

Making my trip back to Buffalo on the 17th not sure if I should get my winters on before or when I get back.

I’m still driving my Evo with G-Force T/A’s trying to get this god forsaken Honda running right. Drove fine, then mani cracked. Fixed mani and now the flex pipe broke, fix that to have the mid pipe crack. Working on getting that fixed and I get 2 flat tires from nails. Jacked it up to get the wheels off and noticed my oil pan started leaking along with a transmission line. My lucky days are running out lately.

Yup.

Considering taking them back off though until the next snow storm but I’ll probably just keep them on for now.

I put mine on last night just for the hell of it. The rims I got are awesome and I really want to swap them over. I hate to use them in the winter, but I am too cheap to pay the $$ to swap them over.

So the snowmobile guys weren’t the only ones out running the seasonal roads of Tug Hill I see. :tup:

Swerve mounted mines on Friday. I’m ready!

This year is the first time I’ve owned a DD that comes with summer tires from the factory. My short trip to Tops a week back was fun. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Been rocking Han**** Icept Evos since that day. lol you can’t g00k.

Put mine on monday night. Would normally wait longer but the all seasons needed to be replaced and it was nice out.

Lol for my car (just a cavalier) i have wheels (just neon rt wheels) for my winter tires, and steelies/hubcaps for summer. When they both go bald im thinking of making the switch to the steelies for winter mode. They look so much better

i put my snows on when we got our first decent snowfall. studded hakkas yay

havent taken them off since last year. although my car has sitting since last yeay Dec haha.