winter plans

fixed.

I would like to make the list

New brakes, rotors, shocks, springs, and 4.10’s on the Bird. I am also going to be building up the 4.6 DOHC Mark motor I have on a motor stand in the garage so i can put it in the car in spring. Im also putting on a super coupe rear bumper and side skirts, and replacing the tail lights with 96-97 lights, and I am installing all new head lights because the ones on it are starting to yellow pretty badly. Plus body work so I can give her a new paint job in the spring as well. Im going to start as soon as I finish winterizing my moms boat, its hogging up the whole garage right now. and around tax time, she is getting a new set of wheels and tires. Probably 17" Cobra R’s or 18" Bullitts, i haven’t decided yet though

pretty much. a few more days of work,but i am going to add a few things too.

you did not anounce your new plans!.. and you dont have a truck. there like the cool thing to race now?

i said new motor

well i think most can guess mine :kekegay: new motor is going in, some know of what it is too :burnout:

snow tires and thats it till spring, clutch in spring, or else a new motor… dunno… or maybe a wrx or something… :smiley:

Cough Cough something new?

cough cogh yes

build a completely different truck

Some stuff, maybe a big turbo or two, and some motor work

Going all motor
somethen like 14.5:1
hopen for mid to low 11’s all mota

Basement > car

either boosting the K or selling everything and buying a S2000. still undecided. :itr41:

My car is already in 4x4 mode ftL…

V8 swap for me. Hope to have it done sometime before summer.

get my cam, get heads done, maybe a few other things

:kekegay:

hahaha funny funny