winter plans

Figure out which suspension I want, install that and also build up a turbo kit. I’m looking to boost the stock motor.

Accord - Forged Pistons / Rods Garrett GT Turbo
Civic - ECU Chip, Turbo, forged pistons / Rods , Garret T3 - paint come spring

As of right now…

Auto to Manual Swap in my Blazer (gotta find a NV3500 or T56 for around a grand, if thats possible)

4 Link with Bags in the back of Suburban along with a C-Notch to allow for a better ride both while towing and when not. Probably going to need some welding expertise from 1st Try on that. Also going to finish up the body work on my Suburban as well and maybe spray a two tone Single Stage paint over it.

clutch and slicks

automatic.

i want an automatic so bad,
my time would have been 9.7 instead of 10.7

me two thats in february. then before spring im puttin 4.10’s in the camaro. been lookin at a trailblazer SS but i cant afford that while keeping the camaro and i just dropped like 1500 busc in it.

Taking it to Hybridynamics so they can give it a once over? lol

:kekegay:

*Studded Pirelli Winter Carvings on my stock wheels.
*Install in-dash 7" DVD head unit.
*Get an air intake made.
*Look for summer wheels and tires.

1. to talk shit on the internet

whenever your ready.

i’ll probly just find out why my new brakes make noise, get a new battery and leave it how it is. if i come across money, then headers and a tune. other than that, i’m happy enough with it as it sits. i want to do other things with my money this year, since i dumped quite a bit into the car over the past year, plus bought the SS Cobalt.

Hopefully get the hatch, and then get it running…then IDK what. Probably swap a b18, 2.0 GE sleeve job, rods, pistons, etc., turbo, fmic, ecu, trans, etc., etc., etc.

1. To get more people to hate me on the interweb

Are you going to be open Friday the 22? I’ll be heading home in the morning I think so I can cruise by. My @*^% Engine light just came back on :frowning: bastards!!! shakes fist

Such a true winter mod.

Have the fastest F-body in PA

you’re going to tow it with a mustang?

:bigok:

you’ll meet that goal:tool: