Winter Storage

Hey guys,
Im looking into storing my s13 away for the winter and i was looking for a place tostore it at in the G.T.A. i have already tried the search button , i have been doing my own research. But, i was just curious to know where i could store my car and where other people are storing them. please include the name of the facility, location, utilities, and whether you can work on your car or not.

thanks,
Alex

also looking its starting to get close to winter wanna be prepared to store my s14 before its to late

Here is where I have stored my car for the past 3 years.

K-7 Storage
1354 Seaton Rd.
Cambridge, Ontario
N1R 5S2

Phone # 519-623-9983, ask for Will.

$35 a month for dry, clean, and safe storage.

No working or visiting the vehicle over the period of storage. You put it in and take it out in the spring.

P.S. The place is actually right beside African Lion Safari and not inside the city of Cambridge.

preferably somewhere closer to mississauga/gta

The closer you get to the city it gets progressively more expensive.

Your battery is ok after not starting it for 5-6 months?

remove it and store it in a cool (but not freezing) dry place

If it comes down to that, then that is what I will do. Ideally I would like to start the car every 2-3 weeks so the fluids aren’t just sitting there for 5-6 months, pump the brakes a bit, etc.

^ He makes you remove the battery and take it with you.

And why would you like to do more harm than good? The fluids don’t give a rats ass sitting for that time. No harm can come to them.

Edit: And how come people on a car forum are so opposed to driving? This place is tops an hour from you.

That actually does more harm then good. You’ll be doing 10-14 dry starts over the season compared to just one if you let it sit.
Anybody know of cheap-ish storage either in or around scarborough or the Barrie area?

It’s the drive back? I don’t have a 2nd cae lined up ATM for example, sp I would need to arrange a ride back. I have just been taking the bus for a few days while my car gets some work done and the seperation anxiety is killing me. I am never outside of my car ever for more than 12 hours. I was unaware of dry starts being all that damaging… I just wan to try and keep my sanity by seeing and hearing my car. It’s like a father being separated from their son hahaha.

I rent spaces to people at my shop. If this is what your looking for let me know.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32995&highlight=shop+space

that is pretty cool, but the pricing is a bit up there. For $25 more I can store my car in the Auto Vault, the Fort Knox of car storage, along with all of the Enzo’s.